Announcement

Collapse

New version of forum

Hi,

As you can see, the forum has been updated.

We took advantage of this migration to change the theme of the forum and to reorganize sections.

These new sections allow better classify subjects discussed. The old topics have been classified in the "Archives" section of the forum and remains accessible.

We reclassified the recent topics (since the 1st of July) in the news sections. To find your topics, please use search menu. We will reclassify active topics from Archives section to the new ones frequently.

Enjoy reading and discussions
See more
See less

a host deleted intentionally

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• a host deleted intentionally

Hi,

i'm new to Centreon and i intentionally deleted a host on a poller, can i have the graphs and the configuration back of this host i didn't restart Nagios yet. Please the host is a very critical firewall and we need the graphs and data of this. i will be in big trouble if the graphs are lost.

I't a very urgent matter.
    Thank you sincerely for your help.

No backup of the Centreon Database ?

It will be a bit hard to recover your host. The problem is that to recover the graphs, even if you create a new host with the same name, the ID will be different in the DB.

The data for the graphs are stored in the centstorage DB. The table, where are stored the hosts and the services is `centstorage`.`index_data`. You can first try to check if your host is still there or not, with this SQL request :

Code:
    SELECT `centstorage`.`index_data`.`host_name`,  `centstorage`.`index_data`.`id` FROM `centstorage`.`index_data` WHERE `centstorage`.`index_data`.`host_name` = "XXXXX"
    Obviously, XXX is the exact Hostname of your firewall.

If you have an entry (or more, depend of the number of services you had), you are lucky. If not, so it won't be possible (or i am not aware of a solution).

Cheers
    Ubuntu server 10.04 LTS 64 Bits - Haute dispo 4 serveurs centraux (réplication MySQL + VIP + Rsync)
    Nagios 3.3.1 | Centreon 2.3.9 | Centreon-Broker 2.1.1 | 2000 hôtes - 5000 services | 6 Remote Pollers

Dev : CES 2.2 - Centengine - Centreon 2.4.1

Comment

Hi,

Thank you for the reply, actiouly someone told me that i might get the data if i created another host with the same name, i got the services of the host but no graphs,

when i enter the folowing SQL request on the database "centreon2_storage", by the way i'm using Nagios Core 3.2.3 and centreon 2.1.13 of the distribution called FAN:
      select id, host_id, service_id, storage_type from index_data where host_name = "XXXX";

i got the folowing table

+-----+---------+------------+--------------+
      | id | host_id | service_id | storage_type |
      +-----+---------+------------+--------------+
      | 592 | 140 | 1068 | 2 |
      | 591 | 140 | 1065 | 2 |
      | 590 | 140 | 1066 | 2 |
      | 589 | 140 | 1062 | 2 |
      | 588 | 140 | 1067 | 2 |
      | 587 | 140 | 1063 | 2 |
      | 586 | 140 | 1056 | 2 |
      | 585 | 140 | 1057 | 2 |