Security Patch Release for vBulletin Cloud

The vBulletin team annonce us that they will reset all password due to security issue:

"A security issue has been reported to us that affects the current version of vBulletin. We will apply the necessary patch to your vBulletin Cloud site and nothing is required from you. Users will have to reset their passwords the next time they log on".

Best Regards,

The Centreon forum administration team
See more
See less

Graphing my indicators

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Graphing my indicators

Hello Centreon Team,

I'm studying centron as a project to deploy in my company.

The main objectif is to have a rational solution as yours that allows all our indicators to be handled in a graph.
    Indicators can be offical or home made nagios plugin.

Could you give me the technical specification to allow a nagios plugin (including home made one) to be graphed in Centreon ?

Thanks by advance for your fast reply.

Last edited by barichon; 30th April 2012, 12:40.

The plugin just have to give perfdata as all nagios plugin correctly write ;-)
    Intel(R) Xeon(TM) CPU 3.4GHz - MemTotal : 1034476 kB
    Centreon 2.4.1 - Nagios 3.2.1 - Nagios Plugins 1.4.15 - Manubulon Plugins tuné
    Fedora Core 5 - 2.6.20-1.2320

Please have a look to this documentation :
      Centreon Syslog Module Manager/Developper
      Centreon E2S Module Manager/Developper
      Centreon Enterprise Server (2.x / 3.x) : Centreon Engine 1.3.x / 1.4.x, Centreon Broker 2.6.x / 2.8.x , Centreon 2.x, Centreon-Syslog 1.5.x, Centreon E2S 2.0
      Nagios 3.x et NDOutil 1.x

In ther perfdata, you can also add the thresholds, so you will have a graph of the threshold line.

Temperature OK - Temperature = 32 degrees | temp=32, warning=45, critical=50

Note also the plugin return code :

0 : OK
        1 : Warning
        2 : Critical
        3 : Unknown

This site could help
        Ubuntu server 10.04 LTS 64 Bits - Haute dispo 4 serveurs centraux (réplication MySQL + VIP + Rsync)
        Nagios 3.3.1 | Centreon 2.3.9 | Centreon-Broker 2.1.1 | 2000 hôtes - 5000 services | 6 Remote Pollers

Dev : CES 2.2 - Centengine - Centreon 2.4.1