Announcement

Collapse

New version of forum

Hi,

As you can see, the forum has been updated.

We took advantage of this migration to change the theme of the forum and to reorganize sections.

These new sections allow better classify subjects discussed. The old topics have been classified in the "Archives" section of the forum and remains accessible.

We reclassified the recent topics (since the 1st of July) in the news sections. To find your topics, please use search menu. We will reclassify active topics from Archives section to the new ones frequently.

Enjoy reading and discussions
See more
See less

illegal attempt to update using time 1231068762 when last update time is 1231068762

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• illegal attempt to update using time 1231068762 when last update time is 1231068762

Hi,

I know this problem is already asked on these forums but I can 't find a way ton resolve this on the replies.

On my centreon poller, I has a clock problem now solved (time go to futur) and after that my graph was not updated because the RRD files was not updated with this error:

illegal attempt to update using time 1231068762 when last update time is 1231068762

I tried to remove the rdd files without effect.

If anyone know this problem and have a idea to resolve this, it would be appreciated.

Many thanks for any information.

Nobody has an idea for this problem ?

Many thanks for any tips.

Comment

I would like to know the answer to this question too.
      Centos 6.2 - Nagios 3.4.1 - Centreon 2.3.8 - NDO 1.5.2 - Centreon Syslog 1.4.1 - nagios status map - www.r71.nl www.360viewpoint.nl
      StatusMap Module - NDO Tools Module - ImportCSV Module - SNMP-UI Module

Comment

Working...
      X