Security Patch Release for vBulletin Cloud

The vBulletin team annonce us that they will reset all password due to security issue:

"A security issue has been reported to us that affects the current version of vBulletin. We will apply the necessary patch to your vBulletin Cloud site and nothing is required from you. Users will have to reset their passwords the next time they log on".

Best Regards,

The Centreon forum administration team
See more
See less

Submit check Result with the Action Url button?

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Submit check Result with the Action Url button?

Hi everyone,

My centreon gets snmptraps if some error on a device happens. Let's say a fan is defective, an FanError Trap changes the Service "checkFan" to CRITICAL.
    If there is no Trap defined to set it to OK again when the Fan is Ok, the service will stay Critical until i set it to OK by hand, with the Submit result for this Service option in the Service detail. This is far to much clicking, the only solution to make this easier is to add an action URL to the Service which would submit an check result of OK the the service, so i dont have to go into service details, clock in submit result and enter the details there.
    But i can't figure out if this is even possible. Can someone think of an URL-String that would trigger such an action?
    Sure, i coult defina a dummy-check which runs every 2 hours and set the service to OK automatically, but that is not an option.

So, i am open for any ideas...