Announcement

Collapse

New version of forum

Hi,

As you can see, the forum has been updated.

We took advantage of this migration to change the theme of the forum and to reorganize sections.

These new sections allow better classify subjects discussed. The old topics have been classified in the "Archives" section of the forum and remains accessible.

We reclassified the recent topics (since the 1st of July) in the news sections. To find your topics, please use search menu. We will reclassify active topics from Archives section to the new ones frequently.

Enjoy reading and discussions
See more
See less

Do centrion suport COUNTER in RRD graphs?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do centrion suport COUNTER in RRD graphs?

I want to create traffic graph for ifInOctets and ifOutOctets.
    # snmpwalk -v 3 -l authPriv -u USER -a md5 -A PASS -X PASS 10.1.1.1 ifInOctets.1001
    IF-MIB::ifInOctets.1001 = Counter32: 3542253269

I use for this following plugin:
    # /usr/lib/nagios/plugins/check_snmp -H 10.1.1.1 -P 3 -L authPriv -U USER -a md5 -A PASS -X PASS -o ifInOctets.1001 -D , -l Traffic -u b/s
    SNMP OK - Traffic 3542253269 b/s | Traffic=3542253269c

This is COUNTER value, but in centrion in RRD I see only GAUGE graph:

What do I wrong? Do centrion support COUNTER in RRD graphs?

You have to change RRD storage type from GAUGE to COUNTER suing menu "Administration -> Options -> CentStorage -> Manage". Select your service and edit metric.
    Centreon Syslog Module Manager/Developper
    Centreon E2S Module Manager/Developper
    Centreon Enterprise Server (2.x / 3.x) : Centreon Engine 1.3.x / 1.4.x, Centreon Broker 2.6.x / 2.8.x , Centreon 2.x, Centreon-Syslog 1.5.x, Centreon E2S 2.0
    Nagios 3.x et NDOutil 1.x

Comment

Thank you,
      this works may be only from centreon version 2.3.0 and above, in 2.2.2 I have not found type COUNTER.

Comment

Working...
      X