I wanted to switch from ndo to centreon broker to improve performance.
I will stick with nagios as it would be very hard to changes the many pollers on my architecture.
Before doing so, I benched centreon-broker vs ndo on a poller in a KVM virtual machine (hosting mysql, centreon and the poller, with 5000 local dummy services).
But centreon-broker seems slower on my bench, see this image (concerning services latencies) :
1) Cold start with centreon-broker
2) Hot swap from centreon-broker to ndo (restarting poller obviously)
3) Cold start with centreon-broker
4) Hot swap from ndo to centreon-broker
5) Hot swap from centreon-broker to ndo (where latency drops before going up again)
Why is so ?
Can I make things better, better than ndo ?