CBD Service not working

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CBD Service not working

Hey guys I'm working with centreon and I did a fresh install on a Linux RedHat 7 and all seems OK but I have the problem that service cbd can't start. I had to install all the stuff by source because the machine don't have an internet connection.
    Centreon Web 2.8.22
    Centreon Engine 1.8.1
    Centreon Broker 3.0.14

The error that I got is this

[root@slmjv01nview02 build]# systemctl start cbd
    Job for cbd.service failed because the control process exited with error code. See "systemctl status cbd.service" and "journalctl -xe" for details.

[root@mylocalmachine build]# systemctl status cbd

● cbd.service - SYSV: Centreon Broker
    Loaded: loaded (/etc/rc.d/init.d/cbd; bad; vendor preset: disabled)
    Active: failed (Result: exit-code) since Wed 2018-05-16 18:40:18 CEST; 9s ago
    Docs: manystemd-sysv-generator(8)
    Process: 12141 ExecStart=/etc/rc.d/init.d/cbd start (code=exited, status=1/FAILURE)

May 16 18:40:18 mylocalmachine systemd[1]: Starting SYSV: Centreon Broker...
    May 16 18:40:18 mylocalmachine cbd[12141]: The watchdog configuration file isn't found.
    May 16 18:40:18 mylocalmachine systemd[1]: cbd.service: control process exited, code=exited status=1
    May 16 18:40:18 mylocalmachine systemd[1]: Failed to start SYSV: Centreon Broker.
    May 16 18:40:18 mylocalmachine systemd[1]: Unit cbd.service entered failed state.
    May 16 18:40:18 mylocalmachine systemd[1]: cbd.service failed.

I'm new in Centreon, so I don't understand very much about logs.
    Thank you!

Hi,
    What do you have in /etc/centreon-broker/ ?
    you should see a watchdog.xml file there. It's the config file the logs are stating as missing.

Comment

Working...
    X