Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to change defualt sender email ID in centreon 3.4

Hi

Previous i am using FAN due to end of CentOS 5 life, I have install Centreon 3.4.

I have some douts.

1) How to change default sender email ID
    2) Is their any free plugins for monitor ESXI 5.5 server.
    3) how to configure Nagvis, unable to follow the document which u provide even i am not expert in linux.

Please help me.

Regards,
    Mohan.
    Last edited by land14; 15th January 2018, 12:19.

Hi

Any one know's about this please help me..
    Last edited by land14; 17th January 2018, 07:28.

Comment

Hi,

for Esx-Monitoring try the centreon-plugins which are free available at github (https://github.com/centreon/centreon...ctor/plugin.pm).
      Regarding your question about Nagvis: i already tried to implement Nagvis into the latest release, but i did not succeed on this - maybe Centreon Maps would be a solution.

If you use the local postfix on your installation you may manipulate the sender email using the /etc/postfix/generic like the following:

OLDSENDER NEWSENDER

save the file and execute a 'postmap generic' in directory /etc/postfix

Hope this helps.

Best regards,
      Daniel

Comment

Hi,

regarding ESXi, please check the free centreon-plugins on github: https://github.com/centreon/centreon...ctor/plugin.pm

The sender email address may be change in the file /etc/postfix/generic. Just type 'OLDSENDER NEWSENDER' without the brackets. After saving the file, execute the command 'postmap generic' in the directory /etc/postfix.

Best regards,
        Daniel

Comment

Hello,

1) To change the default email address, you must modify the admin user's email address. Configuration / Users / Contacts/Users
          2) To monitor ESX, you need Centreon plugins and a vmware connector.
          3) Centreon no longer supports Nagvis but it's possible to configure it. See my page on my site, sorry it's in french.
          Visiter mon site perso http://eric.coquard.free.fr/atelier/

Comment

Thanks for all for the response.

Daniel i did not configured post-fix for mail. And how to use vmware plugins.

And kermith did u try to configure nagvis is it working and i try link previous but its not working.

Last edited by land14; 18th January 2018, 11:04.

Comment

Hi

Any update...

Comment

Any idea....

Comment

centreon plugins... Did you check ?

If you think you ask a question here and everyone will answer you fast, you are wrong...
                  Centreon is an Open-Source project BUT also, there are paid support. Did you think about that ?

If you have some difficulties, maybe think to send a mail to sales@centreon.com.

Comment

Thank u much for your info...

For your information i asked any free plugin is available.
                    Last edited by land14; 12th March 2018, 14:11.

Comment

Hi.. Please i need help.. i have one project to realise like you could see in my upload attachment.. my problem is, i don't arrived to do Fan communicate wuith the other Pc, CE1(R6) and CE2(R7).. All the others configurations in that IP/MPLS network.. CE's communicates very well. i create 3 VRF but just 2 can cmommunicates between them.. Fan no.. he just ping PE2(R2) and no cross it. CE's cross but not ping Fan VM.. Please somes solutions or links..
                      I need to supervised my network with FAN so.. i can't for the moment..
                      Attached Files

Comment

You can use any plugin available on centreon repository.
                        To find them just do
                        Code:
                        yum search centreon | grep plugin
                        This forum is not for FAN (which is no longer supported because of CentOS5 end of life). You can use Centreon if you want with the dedicated plugins you will find (keep in mind you can use Nagios plugins)

Comment

Working...
                        X