Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Centreon 2.7.11 remote poller wont update

Hello would someone be able to help?
    I have a issue with my remote poller it wont update it was working fine before I rebooted it it shows it was last updated yesterday

from the central server I can ping and ssh into the remote poller and from the remote poller I can ping, ssh and telnet on port 5669 to the central server
    I have looked in lots of log files and cant find any errors but I could be missing something

Also when I do a netstat on the central server I can see port 5669 is open but on the remote poller that port is not open

Any help would be great as not sure how to get this back up and running

Thanks
    Neil

it was working fine before I rebooted it
    You just rebooted with no reason?

I can see port 5669 is open but on the remote poller that port is not open
    This is OK. Your remote poller shouldn’t listen on this port, only your central server must.

Could be many things…

I once encountered the case where applying the configuration from the UI was not working, but it was working fine with CLAPI. Using `/usr/bin/centron -u <user> -p <paasword> -a applycfg -v 1` (this is an example for the first poller, change the value of the -v option to act on the other pollers). The command `/usr/bin/centreon -u … -p … -a pollerlist` lists pollers (so you get their index from their name…).

Check sudo configuration and the SSH Key exchange. Does your central able to SSH connect to the remote poller, as user centreon, and without a password ? If yes, restarting the engine using sudo from this remote connection is it OK ? Are generated Nagios files and conf files actually copied on the remote poller when you ask for it ?

Comment

This is OK. Your remote poller shouldn’t listen on this port, only your central server must myccpay

Comment

Working...
      X