Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nco_L
    replied
    I finally downloaded the plugin check_iftraffic64.pl, thanks to it I can display (manually) in my terminal the traffic. But once on Centreon, I have the following error: (no output returns from plugins)

So I did the same procedure with check_centreon_snmp_traffic, and I have the same problem, do you have a solution?

Leave a comment:

• ClementD
    replied
    maybe in /usr/lib/nagios/plugins , i don't remember how i have the plugin . With a good save, you can try yum install nagios-plugin*

Leave a comment:

• Nco_L
    replied
    Thank you for your answer, I made your order and personalized it in centreon, however it says to me "
    (No output returned from plugin)" and the status is "UNKNOWN".
    So I looked at the path you gave, and I don't have all the controls inside.

Is that normal?

Annotation 2019-04-18 104655.jpg

Leave a comment:

• ClementD
    replied
    Hello, i use this :/usr/lib64/nagios/plugins/check_centreon_snmp_traffic -H $HOSTADDRESS$ -C public -v 2c --64-bits -i $ARG1$ -T $ARG2$ where ARG1 is the port of the switch and ARG2 the max bandwith

Leave a comment:

• Nco_L
    started a topic SNMP Configure the maximum capacity of a port / Traffic

SNMP Configure the maximum capacity of a port / Traffic

Hello,
    I am new to Centreon, and I would like to integrate maximum capacity for my network into my SNMP requests (or by other means). Let me explain, my 1G optical fiber is connected to a port, except that I only use 1/4 of its capacity because it serves 3 other links. So I would like to make sure to configure my request to indicate that it does not take 1G as the maximum capacity, but 250 M.

How can I proceed?
    Please excuse my bad english.
    Thank you in advance.
    Last edited by Nco_L; 17th April 2019, 10:50.
Working...
X