Centreon 2 - VMWare

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

another solution

I could try to share my skeleton image that I use for many different implementations.
    its a Debian 4 with Nagios 3.0.6 and Centreon 2.0.1 plus Wiki,MysQL etc....
    But for someone to true understand its good practice to hustle with the instalation if it is just for test I would recommend the FAN ( Fully Automated Nagios) solution. I tested, although its not updated it seems a alright out of the box solution.
    check it out:
    http://fannagioscd.sourceforge.net/drupal/?q=node/11

Nagios/Centreon Custom Scripts / Troubleshooting
    www.felipeferreira.net

Comment

Hey there,

If you're allways looking for an appliance, I just finished one. Take look at www.applianceslinux.fr under monitoring section.

Web site and basic configuration of the appliance is currently in French, but the configuration steps are trivial to pass : keyboard mapping -> hostname -> network configuration -> time zone -> ready to use (user admin/linux on centreon and root/linux on shell or WebYaST).

it's a Centreon 2.1.6 on openSUSE 11.2 in two packages a vmware image or livecd.

Appliance will be monthly recreated to stay really up to date.

Regards

Benjamin

Comment

I also recommend FAN, its fast and easy, minimal settings needed and good to test stuff without breaking anything else. the version out usues nagios 3x and centreon 2.02 or something close to it.

Comment

Working...
        X