Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone out there with a working weathermap in Centreon 2.3.x?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• raphaelt
    replied
    Hi,

it's a long time i don't used weathermap but in the past, many problem was due to rejected query on database cause by foreign key wrong linked.

Leave a comment:

• Anyone out there with a working weathermap in Centreon 2.3.x?

Is there anyone out there with a working waethermap in Cenreon 2.3.x and willing to share the installation instructions? I can't get it to work in my Centreon.

This is what I did on my Centos 5.5 server:

yum install subvervsion dos2unix
    svn co http://svn.modules.centreon.com/cent...k/www/modules/
    cd modules

chown -R nagios:nagios /usr/local/centreon/www/modules/php-weathermap/
    chmod 755 /usr/local/centreon/www/modules/php-weathermap/configuration/editor/weathermap
    chmod 775 -R /usr/local/centreon/www/modules/php-weathermap/views/renderer
    chmod 775 -R /usr/local/centreon/www/modules/php-weathermap/configuration/editor/configs/

# replace variables with the values they should have:
    find . -type f -exec dos2unix {} \;
    fgrep -r CENTREON_ETC .
    find . -name '*.php*' -print0 | xargs -0 perl -pi -e 's/\@CENTREON_ETC\@/\/etc\/centreon/g'
    fgrep -r PHP_BIN .
    find . -name '*' -print0 | xargs -0 perl -pi -e 's/\@PHP_BIN\@/\/usr\/bin\/php/g'
    fgrep -r BIN_RRDTOOL .
    find . -name '*' -print0 | xargs -0 perl -pi -e 's/\@BIN_RRDTOOL\@/\/usr\/bin\/rrdtool/g'

Goto the Centreon web frontend.

Administration -> Modules php-weathermap -> Actions : Install Module Install Module

Views -> PHP-Weathermap -> PWM Editor : Configuration
    Create A New Map as a copy of an existing map : test -> Create
    Add node: click on the node : change the host and the label (i.e. create a server)
    Add node: click on the node : change the host and the label (i.e. create a switch)
    Add Link: click on Add a Link : change Traffic service and the Maximum Bandwidth
    Views -> PHP-Weathermap -> PWM Editor : Generate Views -> PHP-Weathermap -> Images : List

Resulting problems:
    1. after adding a node I can not change the name of the node
    2. I can select a host from centreon, but after clicking submit and opening the node again this field is empty.
    3. when trying to configure a link I can not select a traffic service (probabbly because the host is not selected for the node?)
    4. I can not generate the config file >>PWM Editor > Generate
    5. I don't see anything appear at >> Images > List

Any suggestions?
Working...
X