Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 0% in php-weathermap

hi all,
    i installed php-weathermap moldule in a centreon 1.4.2.3.
    I have made a map, and althought it shows me the bandwith graph if i place the mouse over the link, the percentage is still 0%. I have changed the default link bandwith to 10 M in both senses (in and out) and in link properties i have set maximun bandwith to 8M...
    to monitor bw i use centreon_chek_centron_traffic and i draw it using ODS...
    I have done something wrong?

Thank you for the sure answer...

Best wishes

Pili

you have graphs in ods ?
    Julien Mathis
    Centreon Project Leader
    www.merethis.com |

Comment

yes i have them....

should it work, then?

Comment

Hello all again..
        sorry for resend this querry again, but i don't know anyplace to find anymore..
        I am running a nagios 2.11, nagios plugins 1.4.11, centreon 1.4.2.3, nagvis 1.2 over a VMware image (fedora core 6) { it is my end of career project} everything works great, but php-weathermap doesn't do it as it is expected...
        i have read the file infos.txt and i am sure rigths are ok.
        - oreon/www/modules/php-weathermap/configuration/pwm-editor/weathermap.php have to be 'executable' by apache

- oreon/www/modules/php-weathermap/configuration/pwm-editor/weathermap.php two macros (@[email protected], line 1 and @[email protected], line 26) are correctly replaced

- Directory oreon/www/modules/php-weathermap/views/renderer have to 'writable' by apache.

What doesn't work for me, is the background {i can't see anything, all i get is blank} and my laces are still 0% althought if i place over the lace i get a bandwith graph as i show you the file attached..
        and althoug the config file of my map is created correctly ( the file contains the path of the image of my background ) in the web interface it doesn't remember it ..( it switches to -NONE-)

I have even intalled Dialog because i read about it..

anyone could tell me if i am missing something or if there is a manual or url i should read?
        the directory where i should place my backgrounds, the rigths it should have... and so on

any suggestion would be greatly appreciated

Thanks again

Un saludo
        Attached Files

Comment

Maybe you should first try having good graphics with no hole in in.
          Intel(R) Xeon(TM) CPU 3.4GHz - MemTotal : 1034476 kB
          Centreon 2.4.1 - Nagios 3.2.1 - Nagios Plugins 1.4.15 - Manubulon Plugins tuné
          Fedora Core 5 - 2.6.20-1.2320

Comment

oh, it is because i turn off my computer.
            i am working in a VMware image, but i do it in my computer... it is not a server... i stop ODS, that´s all. I am doing it for academical purposes, but i want to learn.... Do you see anything strange more?
            Thanks for your good-will

Comment

Working...
            X