Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (No output returned from plugin)

Hi,
    I have the plugin "check_iftraffic3.pl", and when im in CLI the plugin respond

Code:
    [[email protected] plugins]# perl check_iftraffic3.pl -H 10.198.20.1 -C public -i GigabitEthernet0/0 -B
    Average IN: 0.56Kbs (0.00%), Average OUT: 0.48Kbs (0.00%)<br>Total RX: 186.98 Mbits, Total TX: 29.39 Mbits|inUsage=0.00%;85;98 outUsage=0.00%;85;98 inBandwidth=0.56Kbs outBandwidth=0.48Kbs inAbsolut=24508229 outAbsolut=3852525
    But when i create a command in centreon interface

Code:
    $USER1$/check_iftraffic3.pl -H $HOSTADDRESS$ -C $_HOSTSNMPCOMMUNITY$ -i $ARG1$ -B
    and associate to a service, the status output is "(No output returned from plugin)"

Someone can help me?

Yes of course.
    The path to the plugin is probably wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by centurion View Post
      Yes of course.
      The path to the plugin is probably wrong.
      No, the path is right, its the same path that i use to all others plugins in the same folder, and are working.
      I change the plugin to the "check_iftraffic64.pl" and now in web interface

Status = OK
      Status Information= (No output returned from plugin)

regards.

Comment

Hi,
        try an echo before your command

Comment

Hi,
          I also encounter the same error.
          The plugin is perl file "dnssec_monitor.pl" to check DNSSEC for a zone.
          When I'm run perl file in CLI the plugin respone:

Code:
          [dnssec]# perl dnssec_monitor.pl --zone internetsociety.org
          Checking 65.22.9.1 ...
          WARNING: internetsociety.org RRSIG DNSKEY internetsociety.org/RSASHA1/55956 will expire in 13.9 days
          internetsociety.org/IN/SOA verified
          internetsociety.org/IN/NS verified
          bihydfadenmuliglacethycuvryryb.internetsociety.org/IN/NS verified (NXDOMAIN)
          Checking 65.22.6.79 ...
          WARNING: internetsociety.org RRSIG DNSKEY internetsociety.org/RSASHA1/55956 will expire in 13.9 days
          Checking 185.49.140.62 ...
          Checking 65.22.6.1 ...
          Checking 65.22.8.1 ...
          Checking 65.22.7.1 ...

But when i create a command in centreon interface:

Code:
          perl $USER3$/dnssec_monitor.pl --zone $ARG1$

and associate to a service, the status output is "(No output returned from plugin)"
          Someone can help me?

Comment

Working...
          X