Announcement

Collapse

New forum rules

The forum get new posts rules.

A new user will be moderate for new post. After five valid posts, the user will be to have right to post without moderation.

If you have some issue to post or to connect, contact us.
See more
See less

Ghost hosts after poller delete

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ghost hosts after poller delete

Hi there,

I have deleted a poller, and the hosts that were using that poller, but on the central ui the hosts are still listed (but not in configuration etc). And if i click on the host in the central UI centreon reports:
    This host no longer exists in Centreon configuration. Please reload the configuration.
    I have restarted/reloaded the central instance (via the centreon UI) and the ghost hosts are still there.

Any tips?
    Thanks in advance,
    Jake

Hi,

I also have this problem on a full 18.10.2 service, did you have found any solution ?

Regards
    Bruno

Comment

Hello!

If it can help, I had the same ghost hosts problem when changing a poller IP address. After deleting and creating again that poller, the ghost hosts disapeared.

If that is the solution, you may have to recreate you poller, delete the hosts, then delete the poller again.

(Centreon 2.8.26)

Comment

Hello,

Did you try restarting manually the centengine service?
        I had the same issue when deleting a service (not a poller though) and doing a service centengine restart solved this issue.

Comment

Working...
        X