Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Escalations on Service groups linked to Host group services

Hi All,

I started using Centreon when it was still called Oreon. I like it! Just a few weeks ago I started a new implementation of Centreon. As I wanted to use a different configuration than I did before I looked into the Notification/Escalation configuration. I wanted to use an escalation model based on Service Groups that are linked to Host Group Services.

Unfortunatly I noticed the escalation was not taking place. I tracked it down to genEscalation.php as the escalation.cfg was not containing the expected lines.
    When examining the SQL Queries, I think I found the problem. It did not query for service groups linked to host group services. I changed the query and voilá, it worked.

I attached a patch file for my changes. Perhaps someone can take a look at it to include it in a next release? Otherwise, people can perhaps use the patch if they run into the same problem.
    If you have comments/questions on the patch, please let me know.

Regards,
    Floris Jan
    Attached Files

still a bug

Hi, i have just run into this issue, using centreon 2.5.1. It is still a bug. It can be seen in the notification-preview (Configuration->Users->View contact notifications). I have applied the patch, and the files are created correctly. The preview ist still incorrect. Best regards, Daniel

Comment

Dans ta capture je vois 7 groupes d'hôtes mais sans hôtes.

Tu n'aurais pas 2 centreon engine qui tourne en parallèle ?
      Centreon Syslog Module Manager/Developper
      Centreon E2S Module Manager/Developper
      Centreon Enterprise Server (2.x / 3.x) : Centreon Engine 1.3.x / 1.4.x, Centreon Broker 2.6.x / 2.8.x , Centreon 2.x, Centreon-Syslog 1.5.x, Centreon E2S 2.0
      Nagios 3.x et NDOutil 1.x

Comment

What about the status now? It seems the Bug still exists! I will use it the same way. Version 2.4.5

Comment

Working...
        X