Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• centcore and centstorage will nto stay on

Hi guys,

I have three problems with my centreon install let me give you some background info first:

Here is my setup (new install environment):
    nagios-4.0.8, centreon-2.5.4, ndoutils-2.0.0, Centos 6.6, PHP 5.3.3, mysql Ver 14.14 Distrib 5.1.73

When I log in to centreon I can see default setup for nagios so 1 server and 8 services, yet when I go to ConfigurationCentreonPollers poller does not seem to be running "is running? NO".

So started looking. I cannot see centcore nor centstorage processes at all. Trying to start them :

[[email protected] nagios]# /etc/init.d/centcore start
    Starting centcore: [ OK ]
    [[email protected] nagios]# /etc/init.d/centstorage start
    Starting centstorage: [ OK ]

yet there is no processes assigned to it, I could not find any relevant information in the log files, I checked /var/log/messages and /usr/local/centreon/log but there is not even one message about this issue there like it never happened.

On top of that another issue I have spotted is that when I try to reload moniroting engines and tick "move export files" I get this error :

Moving files... NOK (Could not write to file 'cgi.cfg' for monitoring engine 'Central'. Please add writing permissions for the webserver's user)

[[email protected] ~]# find / -iname cgi.cfg
    /usr/local/centreon/filesGeneration/nagiosCFG/1/cgi.cfg
    /usr/local/nagios/etc/cgi.cfg

[[email protected] 1]# ls -al /usr/local/centreon/filesGeneration/nagiosCFG/1/cgi.cfg /usr/local/nagios/etc/cgi.cfg
    -rw-rw-r--. 1 apache apache 1851 Mar 24 16:52 /usr/local/centreon/filesGeneration/nagiosCFG/1/cgi.cfg
    -rwxrwxr-x. 1 nagios nagios 12015 Mar 24 10:55 /usr/local/nagios/etc/cgi.cfg

I am stuck on this tried to find a solution for over 5 hours now and nothing.

Would you be able to assist me with this please ?

Thank you.
Working...
X