• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BUG ? Creating a new hostgroup removes service specific scheduled downtime

Running CES 3.0 from CD Installer.

Steps to reproduce:

Configuration -> Services -> Downtimes

Add downtime & description
    Schedule period (I scheduled two periods 7 days a week for each 23:20 - 23:59 & 00:00 - 07:30)
    Relations tab -> Linked with Services -> select services from 2 servers

DB Entries are created in downtime, downtime_period, and downtime_service_relation tables.

Downtime scheduler works until I need to add a new hostgroup. As soon as I add a hostgroup, the entries in downtime_service_relation are removed. All other DB entries remain (downtime, downtime_period tables).

Attempt to re-add removed downtime:
    Configuration -> Services -> Downtimes

Add with same name - Centreon refuses to add because a downtime already exists with that name - however - no entry shows in the web GUI because the downtime_service_relation entry is missing. I must go into the DB and remove the downtime and downtime_period table entries for the entry before I can re-add the downtime.

I found this by creating a trigger and notification anytime one of those tables was modified and correlating that with actions I was taking in the web GUI.

I assume this is a bug so I have questions:

1.) where do I file a bug report?
    2.) What information or additional logging would Centreon like in order to research the bug?

If this is not a bug, is it considered a feature? Am I clicking my mouse wrong?

Thanks!
Working...
X