Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• REgarding perfparse and oreon 1.3

Hi all

Ive finally gotten my oreon 1.3.1 with nagios 2.5 to work pretty good.

I love the perfparse integration and it works great. Except for one point. I have various machine load checks that gives a system load over 5min, 15min and 1 hour averages. IT works and the graphs are shown. The only point which is bugging me is the label/legend where the graph content is shown has wrong values.

For example in the example mentioned above with 3 load values, which are named load5,load15 and load60 in perfparse db. Oreon shows this graph with a legend naming them as:

Default_DS1
    Default_DS2
    Default_DS3

With 3 different colors. So everything is correct except for the name of the values. It should be load5, load15 and load60, as its called in the perfparse db. Is this a bug in oreon, or am I doing something wrong?

Best regards
    Jonas Akrouh Larsen

Did you create three DS named load1, load5, load15 ?
    Are they linked with your template LOAD graph ?
    Romain Le Merlus
    Centreon Forge
    MERETHIS

Comment

Im sory i dont know what ds is or how i can create them. I havent touched any graph templates. Do i need to create something for it to work? Oreon should just pull the names from the perfparse db i think?

Comment

Ohh i think i know what u mean now.
        Im guessing DS means datasource.

And i need to setup colors and stuff for them. and oreon will then match the perfparse name to them?

Comment

did you get this to work somehow?

thanks,

thomas

Comment

Working...
          X