Patch for enabling notification commands oreon 1.3.3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Patch for enabling notification commands oreon 1.3.3

I've installed oreon 1.3.3, but i found, that the forms for hosts and services doesn't show the notification commands to select.

I've made a patch which enables this in the template and host/service forms.

in details, it initialise a new array with only the notification commands, and put them in the command_command_id2 tags.

see the attamchements, and I appriciates reactions on this.

Fred.
    Last edited by froeling; 20 March 2007, 10:40. Reason: See thread for more information. Incorrect patch. Remove attachement

To me it looks like a misunderstanding..

Tried your patch, and it looks like it replaces the event_handler choices from check_commands to notify_commands.
    But notify_commands are not chosen on host/service level, they are part of the contact/user configuration.
    In the event_handler you normally evoke commands like 'restart something' to try to resolve the problem, after your patch that's not possible anymore.
    Maybe I didn't understand your modification correctly, nevertheless I have undone the patch ..

Regards
    Menno van Bennekom

Comment

Misunderstanding... you're correct!!

Menno,

You're right. I mixed up the event handlers for service/host and user events.

I'll wil remove the patch

Thanks for correcting me....... :rolleyes:

Comment

Working...
      X