Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can some one explain this to me and how to set it up? I followed the link and it excludes the united states OR someone can just point me to a manual that contains this data that would be great too, I couldnt find one. Thanks.

Yes a short howto would be nice because I don't know how I can use the country and city feature..

Kind regards
    Thomas
    isyVmon 2.4 including Centreon 2.2, we are currently searching for BETA testers ;o)
    isyVmon 2.2 including Centreon 2.1.13, Smartphone APP, Splunk integration, Windows Monitoring and many more

see http://www.isyVmon.com for more details in our FREEWARE Centreon appliance!

(isyVmon is a product of Nagios & Centreon enthusiasts started in 2007 and is the very first ready-to-run appliance based on Centreon including Enterprise support and Enterprise features)

Comment

Hello,

city and country features are used by Oreon Module Map (java plugin), which is don't available currently.
      StatusMap Module - NDO Tools Module - ImportCSV Module - SNMP-UI Module - PDFReports Module
      Dons Paypal

Comment

Working...
      X