Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No graphs

Hi there,

I got centreon up and running, the ods server is running ok, the service-perfdata file in nagios is being updated, in oreonīs view I have the list of hosts, but when I try to generate the graphs, no image appears. Iīve followed the instructions in http://wiki.oreon-project.org/index.php/Graphs , but no [0-9]*.rrd files are stored in my /usr/local/oreon/ODS/ folder. Please, thatīs the only thing missing.

Thanks in advance.

What kind of install did you make ?

If it's a 1.4.1 from scratch, your graph should be in /var/lib/ods/database

If you came from 1.4, your graphs should be in /usr/local/oreon/OreonDataStorage

For more information on what can be wrong, go in :
    oreon/ODS/var
    Try to see if ods is running :
    # ps aux | grep ods
    if not :
    /etc/init.d/ods start
    and :
    tail -f ods.log

The error should appear. We can better help you then.
    Romain Le Merlus
    Centreon Forge
    MERETHIS

Comment

graphing problem

Originally posted by rom View Post
      What kind of install did you make ?

If it's a 1.4.1 from scratch, your graph should be in /var/lib/ods/database

If you came from 1.4, your graphs should be in /usr/local/oreon/OreonDataStorage

For more information on what can be wrong, go in :
      oreon/ODS/var
      Try to see if ods is running :
      # ps aux | grep ods
      if not :
      /etc/init.d/ods start
      and :
      tail -f ods.log

The error should appear. We can better help you then.
      Thanks a lot for the reply,

I made centreon from scratch, version 1.4.1, the /var/lib/ods/database has no files in it, just a folder called 'backup'. ods is running, and thatīs the output of ods.log:
      1186578956 - Starting ODS engine...
      1186578956 - PID : 27932

and thatīs the one from ods_demon.log:
      thread failed to start: Can't call method "prepare" on an undefined value at /usr/local/oreon/ODS/lib/getServiceData.pm line 84, <PFDT> line 1.
      thread failed to start: Can't call method "prepare" on an undefined value at /usr/local/oreon/ODS/lib/getServiceData.pm line 84, <PFDT> line 7.
      thread failed to start: Can't call method "prepare" on an undefined value at /usr/local/oreon/ODS/lib/getServiceData.pm line 84.

Thanks in advance.

Comment

solved

Thanks for the replies, and sorry I canīt write the posts in french. I just changed the source from RRDTOOL & MySQL to only RRDTOOL. Now the folder /usr/local/oreon/ODS have the rrd files and the graphics works. Iīve just noticed sometimes the IN or OUT Traffic comes with 0 value. So the graphs are no quite right.... Gonna check if its a snmp problem or what.... If I find myself unable to find why, Iīll post another topic.

Thanks a lot for the help.

Comment

Don't think it's a problem due to the storage type...
          Did you install perl-DBI & perl-DBD-MySQL ?
          Romain Le Merlus
          Centreon Forge
          MERETHIS

Comment

perl packages

Rom,

All the perl dependencies are installed. But when I change the storage type to MySQL && RRDTOOL the graphs stop working. Iīm short in time, so I canīt afford to find where the problem is, but as soon as things here slow down a little bit Iīll check whatīs wrong. Iīm using ubuntu 6.06.

Iīm just having problems getting the values from the hosts via check_centreon_snmp_traffic. Sometimes values return as 0. I have no perl skills, but Iīm googling for a solution. If anyone can help, or if thereīs a patch to solve this issue, please let me know.

Comment

Working...
            X