Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Downtime Problem - only from Centreon

Hello,

I 've a problem with Centreon since yesterday. I cannot really schedule downtimes for hosts or services. If I schedule a downtime it appears in the overview, but never gets active.

If I use the nagios ui, a perl script or vb script to scheduling downtimes it works, but Centreon makes trouble.

Could you please help me to fix this?

EDIT:
    I just saw in the database "centstatus" in the table "nagios_downtimehistory" that suddenly the "actual_start_time" and "actual_end_time" are 0000-00-00 00:00:00. This is new, then some row above it worked (the date looks only like this in rows from centreon).

EDIT2:
    This is a row from the access.log from the apache:
    [Wed Feb 10 17:42:39 2010] [error] [client IP] PHP Fatal error: Call to a member function getDate() on a non-object in /usr/local/centreon/www/include/common/javascript/autologoutXMLresponse.php on line 49, referer: http://[HOSTNAME]/centreon/main.php?p=20305
    This seams to be the error, but how to fix this?

Thanks in advance!
    bye
    Tomiro
    Last edited by tomiro; 12 February 2010, 09:27.

Have you updated your PHP version?
    Auteur de Shinken, outil de supervision compatible avec Nagios et orientée supervision distribuée hautement disponible et mulitplateforme.

Comment

No, I don't updated php.

Comment

Ok, a second restart of the system had success. Now everything works again as expected. Thanks anyway!

Comment

Working...
        X