Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• smreutzel
    replied
    I had the same problem. If you look in the services.cfg, it is putting "servicegroups" as a line, even though it's not specified. If this is the case, you can comment out the code in the /usr/local/oreon/include/export/services.php. There is an if statement that checks to see if you're using Nagios 2.0+. Comment out that block.

Leave a comment:

• adamward
    replied
    No, I am using 4.something.. it checked when installing and said okay. Any ideas?

Adam

Leave a comment:

• DonKiShoot
    replied
    php5 ??? :lol:

Leave a comment:

• adamward
    replied
    I have not manually changed anything with phpmyadmin. I just installed the software (which went smoothly) and then tried to import.

Adam

Leave a comment:

• julio
    replied
    I think your database is corrupted... have you been added service or other object to oreon directly in database, by phpmyadmin by example ? Your php object is brocken... and oreon car load correctly their configurations...

regards,

Leave a comment:

• adamward
    started a topic Oreon - Can't generate services.cfg

Oreon - Can't generate services.cfg

Hi!
    Everytime I hit the generate button I receive this error:

Fatal error: Call to a member function on a non-object in /usr/local/oreon/include/export/services.php on line 29

I have even removed the services.cfg file from the upload folder but it still errors with the same error and tries to generate the services.cfg file.

I have removed all files beside the ones it's generating properly after the error and I still receive the error.

Here's the files it lists:

misccommands.cfg 5.994 ko
    checkcommands.cfg 19.625 ko
    timeperiods.cfg 4.608 ko
    contacts.cfg 11.662 ko
    contactgroups.cfg 3.886 ko
    hosts.cfg 84.068 ko
    hostgroups.cfg 19.959 ko
    services.cfg 1.158 ko

The files I have in the upload directory:
    checkcommands.cfg contactgroups.cfg contacts.cfg hostgroups.cfg hosts.cfg misccommands.cfg timeperiods.cfg

can you please let me know what I am doing wrong?

Adam

EDIT::

Also I get this:
    Fatal error: Call to a member function on a non-object in /usr/local/oreon/class/Service.class.php on line 229

when trying to add a service manually.

Thanks!
Working...
X