Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Windows Performance monitor counters

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Windows Performance monitor counters

    Hi,
    I'm having problem with Oreon stripping away the backslashes in the command-arguments.
    I want to graph how many users are currently connected to my webserver, so I use the following command:

    Check_command : check_graph_nt
    Check_command_arguments : !COUNTER!"\\Active Server Pages\\Sessions Current"!1000!10000

    When I save the servicecheck one of the two backslashes are stripped away before it's inserted into the database, so when I look in the database the arguments look like this:

    !COUNTER!"\Active Server Pages\Sessions Current"!1000!10000

    Now this this works fine, but at some point, when I restart Oreon, it seems to strip away those single backslash too. The only reasonable explaination I can think of is, if Oreon reads the config from the database, strips away the backslashes, and store the result in a variable (possibly used for display purposes). Then when I restart Oreon it uses the variable to create the new configs, instead of pulling it from the database.

    Any thoughts, anyone?

    Thanks
    Freddie

  • #2
    hi,

    it was corrected normaly. In which version ?

    Thanks
    Julien Mathis
    Centreon Project Leader
    www.merethis.com |

    Comment


    • #3
      Hi,
      I'm running v1.2.3-RC1 with Nagios 1.2 (installed from the scripts included in Oreon).

      Rgds,
      Freddie

      Comment


      • #4
        Hi,

        it is NOT corrected : http://bugs.oreon-project.org/?do=details&id=113

        Comment


        • #5
          put magic_quotes_gpc = Off on your php.ini....
          I have been testing. It's good on my oreon. This pb will be corrected in futur version (1.3 or 1.4). Sorry.
          Julien Mathis
          Centreon Project Leader
          www.merethis.com |

          Comment


          • #6
            Thanks alot guys!

            The suggested fix (altering OreonDatabase.class.php ) seems to work fine. I haven't done a whole lot of testing, but so far it look good.

            Thanks again!

            /Freddie

            Comment


            • #7
              ok

              We are sorry, but oreonDatabase.class.php will be hidde in a short time. Oreon will have many fonctionnal changes.

              I think this problem will hidde to
              Julien Mathis
              Centreon Project Leader
              www.merethis.com |

              Comment

              Working...
              X