Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Windows Performance monitor counters

Hi,
    I'm having problem with Oreon stripping away the backslashes in the command-arguments.
    I want to graph how many users are currently connected to my webserver, so I use the following command:

Check_command : check_graph_nt
    Check_command_arguments : !COUNTER!"\\Active Server Pages\\Sessions Current"!1000!10000

When I save the servicecheck one of the two backslashes are stripped away before it's inserted into the database, so when I look in the database the arguments look like this:

!COUNTER!"\Active Server Pages\Sessions Current"!1000!10000

Now this this works fine, but at some point, when I restart Oreon, it seems to strip away those single backslash too. The only reasonable explaination I can think of is, if Oreon reads the config from the database, strips away the backslashes, and store the result in a variable (possibly used for display purposes). Then when I restart Oreon it uses the variable to create the new configs, instead of pulling it from the database.

Any thoughts, anyone?

Thanks
    Freddie

hi,

it was corrected normaly. In which version ?

Thanks
    Julien Mathis
    Centreon Project Leader
    www.merethis.com |

Comment

Hi,
      I'm running v1.2.3-RC1 with Nagios 1.2 (installed from the scripts included in Oreon).

Rgds,
      Freddie

Comment

Hi,

it is NOT corrected : http://bugs.oreon-project.org/?do=details&id=113

Comment

put magic_quotes_gpc = Off on your php.ini....
          I have been testing. It's good on my oreon. This pb will be corrected in futur version (1.3 or 1.4). Sorry.
          Julien Mathis
          Centreon Project Leader
          www.merethis.com |

Comment

Thanks alot guys!

The suggested fix (altering OreonDatabase.class.php ) seems to work fine. I haven't done a whole lot of testing, but so far it look good.

Thanks again!

/Freddie

Comment

ok

We are sorry, but oreonDatabase.class.php will be hidde in a short time. Oreon will have many fonctionnal changes.

I think this problem will hidde to
              Julien Mathis
              Centreon Project Leader
              www.merethis.com |

Comment

Working...
              X