Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• problem with disabled notifikation

Hi,

if I disable the notifikations of a service and reload the service state information page sometimes it shows the notifikations are disabled sometimes they are enabled. Each time I reload the page the state of the notifikations change. But not only the state of the notifikations. Also the time of the last check, the last status information etc.
    The service detail page shows the same problem.
    It's not caused by the browser cache and happens with all browsers I tested.

Could someone else reproduce this problem?
    Could this be a bug in Oreon or a problem with my Apache?

/peter

Re: problem with disabled notifikation

Originally posted by Prometheus
    Hi,

if I disable the notifikations of a service and reload the service state information page sometimes it shows the notifikations are disabled sometimes they are enabled. Each time I reload the page the state of the notifikations change. But not only the state of the notifikations. Also the time of the last check, the last status information etc.
    The service detail page shows the same problem.
    It's not caused by the browser cache and happens with all browsers I tested.

Could someone else reproduce this problem?
    Could this be a bug in Oreon or a problem with my Apache?
    No. Checks for any concurrent process of nagios.
    RaphaŽl 'SurcouF' Bordet
    Je ne teste pas mes plugins en root, tu ne testes pas tes plugins en root...
    Dons Paypal

Comment

Thank you! )

/peter

Comment

Finally!!!

OMG!!!

I've been trying for two days to find out what in the world was causing that behavior.

It was driving me crazy.

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! :lol: :lol:

Comment

Working...
        X