Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Host group entry crashes oreon

Hello this is a strange one.

When I add more than 2 devices into a hostgroup, oreon 1.3.1 will crash with

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: fetchinto() in /usr/local/oreon/www/class/User.class.php on line 69

After it crashes I cannot log into oreon again without it crashes. It looks like it gets an illegal entry into the oreon database and cannot read the data after 2 devices.

Thanks in advance for your help

Johan

I figured it out. Oreon 1.3.1 does not work with mysql 5+.

I installed mysql-4.1 and everything worked

Comment

Originally posted by jhybinette
      I figured it out. Oreon 1.3.1 does not work with mysql 5+.
      I don't think so :wink:
      Intel(R) Xeon(TM) CPU 3.4GHz - MemTotal : 1034476 kB
      Centreon 2.4.1 - Nagios 3.2.1 - Nagios Plugins 1.4.15 - Manubulon Plugins tuné
      Fedora Core 5 - 2.6.20-1.2320

Comment

Hi,

I've had the same problems. And I'm using mysql 5 too. But that has nothing to do with it. fetchInto is a function of a PEAR-Module. Ok, there is a list, which Oreon checks when you start the Webinterface for the first time, but it doesn't check the dependencies of those Modules. I've seached at the PEAR-Website for fetchInto and there it was, a module, that I haven't installed. The method fetchInto is in the Module DB_result which is in the module DB. But there are dependencies upon these modules, so if you haven't installed the dependencies it doesn't work.
        But at the end, Oreon finally works for me. And SuSE 10.1 has no probs with it.

Greetings,

Ira

Comment

Working...
        X