Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where are the links to hostextinfo?

Hey folks out there,

I've added hostextinfo for several hosts, but can anybody tell me, where Oreon places a link to that info?
    By the way, it would be nice if these links where located at the host detail sites, where you can ping the host and acknowledge problems with that host. So, if there is a problem with that host, a admin can follow the extinfo link and gets info what kind of host it is (in our case), so he can fix the problem faster.

Thx for answer.

Ira

in the host definition , you can fill the firmulary in the foorth tab
    Julien Mathis
    Centreon Project Leader
    www.merethis.com |

Comment

Hey Julio,

Sure, Oreon have the link at the host definition, that's where i've created it. But whereelse does Oreon place it? To have a link only at the definition site of a host doesn't make any sense for me. When there is a problem with a host, i will look at the host detail site at oreon, to see what is going on. At this site Oreon should give me the link to the hostextinfo.
      Or does Oreon places the links anywhere else?
      Greetings,

Ira

Comment

this informations are only used in nagios interface. I'm just working on it in order to do the same in oreon
        Julien Mathis
        Centreon Project Leader
        www.merethis.com |

Comment

ok, fine. That's what i wanted to know. First i thought i'm too dummy to see the link. ;-)
          So, let me know, if i can help anyway.

Comment

do you want to develop with us ?
            Julien Mathis
            Centreon Project Leader
            www.merethis.com |

Comment

Well, here at my company i'm the one who cares about monitoring. I've modified your code in several files to be the best for our wishes for a monitoring system. That's why i know your code quite well.

Unfourtunately i've got not that much time, to work all day for the project, but of cause i can do some coding and other stuff for you. At the moment i'm testing the beta, translating the language files of Oreon into german and writing a manual for perfparse with Oreon and translating it into english.

Comment

ohh yes it's good idee the transation... but we have to remove old transaltions unused now...

I will try to do that as soon as possible... and if you you finish before, I wash your translations...

If I have work for you I don't forget you
                Julien Mathis
                Centreon Project Leader
                www.merethis.com |

Comment

COOL German traduc and Suse user
                  Intel(R) Xeon(TM) CPU 3.4GHz - MemTotal : 1034476 kB
                  Centreon 2.4.1 - Nagios 3.2.1 - Nagios Plugins 1.4.15 - Manubulon Plugins tuné
                  Fedora Core 5 - 2.6.20-1.2320

Comment

Fine. I will post it here in the Foum, if i'm ready with my translation..

Ira

Comment

Version 1.4

Bonjour, je voulais savoir si avec la version 1.4, la section hostextinfo etait visible dans oreon.
                      Je l'utilisais sur nagios pour avoir un lien vers les graphes cacti sur les debits entrants et sortants de la machine associée.
                      J'ai pas encore testé les graphes de oreon et je comptais ne plus utiliser l'interface nagios (d'ailleurs elle n'est pas activée).

Cordialement.

Sorry I didn't see I was in english forum, I will make a new thread in french one.

Nagios 2.9, Oreon 1.4 sur ubuntu

Comment

Working...
                      X