Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Want to view hosts from 1 hostgroup only

http://x.x.x.x/oreon/oreon.php?p=20205&o=svcSum
    The page above gives me ALL host groups in a page. I want to know if there is a URL or option to view the host from ONLY one host group?? If yes, can you send me the url for that view

If not, please let me know how i can go about getting such a view

Your help will be really appreciated.

Thanks,

no you can't do that. I will be possible in oreon 1.3.3 I think.

If you are developer, you can add this option I can help you.
    Julien Mathis
    Centreon Project Leader
    www.merethis.com |

Comment

Originally posted by julio
      no you can't do that. I will be possible in oreon 1.3.3 I think.

If you are developer, you can add this option I can help you.
      i wish i was that smart

when is 1.3.3 coming out?

i m looking for a way to get the up/down page for certain departments to access without looking at other department's page, which will require database queries i believe e.g.

Select * from accounting -- and then put in an html page
      *accounting is a hostgroup

any guidance will be helpful -- in the meantime, i am gonna take a peak at the database too and see what i can come up with..

Comment

Khilari,

Just a general note on forum usage - its usually a good idea to restrain a single "topic" (that is, a list of forum posts) to a single...well...topic.
        Anyway, my point is, if you have a new question its a good idea to put it in a "New topic" instead of a "Reply" post. It will make it easier for people to locate your post in future if they are doing a search for an answer to a problem similar to yours. It also means you will get more answers...only crazy people like me read each and every single message posted to these forums :wink:

In regards your question - what you are asking for sounds like ACL functionality, which is available although not very well documented and I'm not completely sure how it works! Hehe.
        But you can find it in the Options section of Oreon, under the sub-menu "ACL". What it means is you can configure to restrict access to different parts of the site. It is possible to restrict access of people depending on what contactgroups they are a part of and what hostgroups their contactgroups are set up for (amongst other things).

Regards,
        Daniel.
        Production: Nagios 2.5,Oreon 1.3.1,Perfparse 0.106.1
        Testing: Whatever I set up this week :wink:
        EVERYONE: irc.freenode.net channel #oreon!!! :-)

Comment

Working...
        X