X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• oreon perfparse rrd, I am confuse

Hy
    I have nagios 2.6 oreon 1.3 perfparse with mysql

in Oreon i can view some graphs but if I click the graph icons un der Action of any host in "Monitoring", "Services", "Services problems" when I am redirected I get an error in Oreon' views RRD Engine Graph Redirection (hidden) "Database unavailable"

does it have something to do with perfparse or with rrd?
    Thanks

I think this link is for rrd graph (check_graph plugins) but i'm not sure of that.
    Intel(R) Xeon(TM) CPU 3.4GHz - MemTotal : 1034476 kB
    Centreon 2.4.1 - Nagios 3.2.1 - Nagios Plugins 1.4.15 - Manubulon Plugins tuné
    Fedora Core 5 - 2.6.20-1.2320

Comment

oreon perfparse rrd, I am confuse

Well
      what should I do?

Thanks

debian, nagios, oreon, perfparse

Comment

inle, I'm was having the same issue, but only when I clicked on the small graph icons. I've since fixed it but I'm not 100% sure how I did. I believe it was a permissions issue in the database, or the tables werent imported correctly. Also I believe it may have been due to an incorrect check command.

Do you have any of your other graphs working? If you hit Oren View's what, if any, graphs do you have there? And one final question, what method did you use to get the graphs actually working and what check commands are you using that actually graphs the information?

I don't get any errors but I also do not have any graphs. My hosts don't show up in the drop down menu under the graph page.

Thanks, hope I can help by reproducing the problem again. I'm going on my 12th/13th attempt at installing nagios/oreon/perfparse by using different methods....hope this isn't all for a waste of time. I'm not even sure how useful these graphs will be.

-P2

Comment

Hello there
          In oreon'view i have graphs. I use perfparse in pipe configuration i use check_fping for testing conectivity, check_dig for dns check_hpjd for network printers and check_ftp. I want to use snmpv3 for check windows but i have problems there for now.

Thanks

Comment

perfparse...

Hi Inle,

actually i'm a newbie here....:-) ...

regarding your problem.."database unavailable" if you are using oreon 1.3.3 i think you need to enable the perfparse option. you can find it here.

options>general options>nagios> here you need to enable the perfparse option.

i think this should fix your problem.

Comment

solved

Hi
              yes it did, it did solved the problem.
              one more question
              does Oreon utilise perfparse for making graphs or it onlu get access to the database and then it does the graphs itself?
              Thanks

Comment

Working...
              X