• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yes !! thk you. It's good

Comment

You can add also :

Code:
      INSERT INTO `topology_JS` (`id_t_js`, `id_page`, `o`, `PathName_js`, `Init`) VALUES ('', 402, 'vz', './include/common/javascript/zoom.js', 'initBonsai');

INSERT INTO `topology_JS` (`id_t_js`, `id_page`, `o`, `PathName_js`, `Init`) VALUES ('', 40210, 'vz', './include/common/javascript/zoom.js', 'initBonsai');
      And don't forget to modify the rights and the owner of the files :

chmod 775 /usr/local/oreon/www/include/common/javascript/zoom.js
      chown www-data:www-data /usr/local/oreon/www/include/common/javascript/zoom.js

chmod 775 /usr/local/oreon/www/include/views/graphs/graphODS/graphODSServiceZoom.ihtml
      chown www-data:www-data /usr/local/oreon/www/include/views/graphs/graphODS/graphODSServiceZoom.ihtml

;-)
      Last edited by kurty100; 16 May 2007, 17:54.

Comment

Looks like the latest version of Centreon broke the zoom functionality. Follow the final install directions above and do the following to regain the zoom in Centreon 1.4.

The fix:

remove the following from graphODS/graphODSServiceZoom.php
        # include js for zoombox
        include('./include/views/graphs/graphODS/zoombox.php');
        include('./include/views/graphs/graphODS/javascript.php');

Comment

I've tried unsuccessfully to get the bonsai zoom feature working with centreon 2. I can't get the cursor to change or the zoom select box to draw. I am hoping that someone has tried to fix this feature as it is really useful.

Any suggestions?

Comment

Working...
          X