Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Translating

Hello

I have succesfully installed Centreon, it's working and i can say it's an excellent work. I am spanish and i want to translate it into my language. I have copied en.php to es.php and translated all strings but some many texts of the web interface are not in the language file and do appear already in english. Where are all the other strings defined? Or are they hard-coded?

Thanks and congratulations by this great work.

Waouhh ! A new traduction ...

Julio, Rom it's for you

Seems still get some hardcoded text
    Intel(R) Xeon(TM) CPU 3.4GHz - MemTotal : 1034476 kB
    Centreon 2.4.1 - Nagios 3.2.1 - Nagios Plugins 1.4.15 - Manubulon Plugins tuné
    Fedora Core 5 - 2.6.20-1.2320

Comment

Then how could i translate all remaining strings? should i access the code svn and then extract all the strings into the language file? I could do this because i am very interested.

Comment

Don't know ! But Centreon team should take some minor time to extract hardcoded text into language files.

Wait for their response ...

Comment

in each folder and subfolder you can found other fr.php and en.php

Oreon-DevTeam

Comment

Originally posted by Apo View Post
            in each folder and subfolder you can found other fr.php and en.php
            Ca c'est drolement pensé
            Lidéal ne serait pas de tous les mettres dans un dossier i18n par exemple ?
            Avec des noms du style :

fr_centreon_lang.php
            fr_module1_lang.php
            es_module2_lang.php

Comment

ok

i did realized the files in the include directory. Now i am translating all those files. I don't know if there is already an updated translation, so i will send it to this forum. Should i send it to any developer for including in a further version of centreon?

NB:

How could i translate these strings in spanish or what is their meaning?
              - Perfparse
              - Outline
              - Stacking
              - Breakdown
              - Acknowledge
              - Obsess
              - SNMP Trap
              -

Comment

- Perfparse - noun (leave as is)
                - Outline - Esbozo
                - Stacking - Apilamiento
                - Breakdown - Desglose
                - Acknowledge - Reconocer
                - Obsess - Obsesionarse
                - SNMP Trap - Trampa de SNMP

Comment

Originally posted by DonKiShoot View Post
                  Ca c'est drolement pensé
                  Lidéal ne serait pas de tous les mettres dans un dossier i18n par exemple ?
                  Avec des noms du style :

fr_centreon_lang.php
                  fr_module1_lang.php
                  es_module2_lang.php

On a du boulot encore sur les langues et on dois surtout trouver un systeme pour faciliter la traduction par les contributeurs.

Oreon-DevTeam

Comment

Okelet, do you have the translation files you were working on available? I would like to get my hands on them.

Comment

Okelet:
                      I would like to help translate the Spanish language.
                      Tell me where you can help.

Greetings.

Comment

Hi everybody

I have yet finished the spanish translation of Centreon. The translation has been done using "usted" instead of "tu". Sure there are lots of error and some variables without translation, but i would say 98% of them are translated. I will try to put the files in some version control server (as Surceforge or Google Code), so everybody could collaborate. I will insert this file too in Guía-Debian (http://www.guia-debian.es) where i have written a full guide about installing and configuring Nagios and Centreon under Debian Etch.

If you do some change to the translation, please send the file, to have ever the last version.

Here is the guide to install the translation (just uncompress):

http://guia-debian.es/index.php?titl..._al_castellano

-----

Hola

Acabo de terminar la traducción de Centreon al español (o castellano). Las frases que lo necesitan están traducidas con "usted" en vez de como "tú". Seguro que hay muchos fallos y también hay cosas sin traducir todavía, aunque diría que el 98% está terminado. Intentaré poner los archivos en algún control de versiones (tipo Sourceforge o Google Code) para que todo el mundo pueda colaborar. También intentaré colocar el archivo en Guía-Debian (http://www.guia-debian.es) donde he puesto también un manual que está casi acabado sobre cómo configurar Nagios y Centreon bajo Debian Etch.

Os rogaría que si hacéis cualquier modificación la colguéis también para tener siempre la versión más actualizada.

La guía para instalar la traducción está aquí (simplemente descomprimir):

http://guia-debian.es/index.php?titl..._al_castellano

Un saludo.
                        Attached Files

Comment

I've follow the steps that you indicate and centreon don't detect the spanish language (it doesn't appear in default language combobox). Simply, i've extract the file on /usr/local/centreon/www/.

My version -> Centreon 2.0 RC5

thank you for your work.

any help?

He seguido los pasos que indicas y centreon no detecta el lenguaje español (no aparece en el combobox del lenguaje por defecto). Simplemente, he extraido el fichero en /usr/local/centreon/www/.

Gracias por tu aporte.

¿alguna ayuda?

Comment

The documentation at guia-debian.es is outdated. Please refer to this page for updated installation instructions:

http://wiki.nutum.es/linux/nagios/ce...on_de_centreon

Regards.

Comment

I follow the steps to change the language in nutum wiki and it doesn't run. It isn't shown lang "es" in language combobox. But for example, if I create a folder in /usr/local/centreon/www/locate with label "es_ES", then these label is shown in default language combobox, although if you selected it, the language user doesn't change.

Any information about this?

Bye and thanks.

Comment

Working...
                              X