Name * test
    Width 100
    Height 100
    Background image (.png) I choose none
    Key X pos 0
    Key Y pos 0

After Adding this I get
    File ./include/trafficMap/png/trafficMap2.png is not accessible
    Any help you can give me ? What did I wrong ?

Again thank you
    dobebo

you need to create 'check_graph_traffic', and next, create add hosts and relations hosts in traffic map...
    StatusMap Module - NDO Tools Module - ImportCSV Module - SNMP-UI Module - PDFReports Module
    Dons Paypal

Comment

Someone find a solution on the french forum.... sorry... :wink:
      Look at:
      http://www.oreon.org/Forum/ftopic741...ans_oreon.html

If you don't speak french, i will try to translate.

Comment

If i have well understood their conversation:

First of all, you have to create in the root directory of Oreon a file containing:

Originally posted by File
        <?
        if (!isset($oreon))
        exit();

$options = substr($_SERVER['REQUEST_URI'],strpos($_SERVER['REQUEST_URI'],"p=309"));

$page=$_GET['page'];

$url = "http://127.0.0.1/nagios/cgi-bin/".$page.".cgi?".$options;
        $cgi = file_get_contents($url); //to get the cgi

if($page=="trends" || $page=="statusmap") //to get the javascript's fonctions
        {
        $javascript = substr($cgi,strpos($cgi,"<SCRIPT"),strpos($cgi,"</head>")-strpos($cgi,"<SCRIPT"));
        $cgi = substr($cgi,strpos($cgi,"<table border=0")); //to suppress the header
        $cgi = $javascript.$cgi; //to add the javascripts' functions
        }
        else
        $cgi = substr($cgi,strpos($cgi,"<table")); //to suppress the header

$cgi = substr($cgi,0,strpos($cgi,"</body>")); //to suppress the end

$cgi = '<LINK REL="stylesheet" TYPE="text/css" HREF="/nagios/stylesheets/'.$page.'.css"><td valign="top" align="center">'.$cgi;

//link's modifications
        $cgi = str_replace("status.cgi?","oreon.php?page=status&p =309&",$cgi);
        $cgi = str_replace("extinfo.cgi?","oreon.php?page=extinfo &p=309&",$cgi);
        $cgi = str_replace("history.cgi?","oreon.php?page=history &p=309&",$cgi);
        $cgi = str_replace("avail.cgi?","oreon.php?page=avail&p=3 09&",$cgi);
        $cgi = str_replace("notifications.cgi?","oreon.php?page=n otifications&p=309&",$cgi);

$cgi = str_replace("cmd.cgi?","oreon.php?page=cmd&p=309&" ,$cgi);
        $cgi = str_replace("action='cmd.cgi","action='/nagios/cgi-bin/cmd.cgi",$cgi);

$cgi = str_replace("href='trends.cgi?","href='oreon.php?p age=trends&p=309&",$cgi);
        $cgi = str_replace("HREF='trends.cgi?","href='oreon.php?p age=trends&p=309&",$cgi);
        $cgi = str_replace("SRC='trends.cgi?","src='/nagios/cgi-bin/trends.cgi?",$cgi);
        $cgi = str_replace("src='trends.cgi?","src='/nagios/cgi-bin/trends.cgi?",$cgi);
        $cgi = str_replace('action="trends.cgi','action="/nagios/cgi-bin/trends.cgi',$cgi);

$cgi = str_replace("href='histogram.cgi?","href='oreon.ph p?page=histogram&p=309&",$cgi);
        $cgi = str_replace("HREF='histogram.cgi?","href='oreon.ph p?page=histogram&p=309&",$cgi);
        $cgi = str_replace("SRC='histogram.cgi?","src='/nagios/cgi-bin/histogram.cgi?",$cgi);
        $cgi = str_replace("src='histogram.cgi?","src='/nagios/cgi-bin/histogram.cgi?",$cgi);

$cgi = str_replace("href='statusmap.cgi?","href='oreon.ph p?page=statusmap&p=309&",$cgi);
        $cgi = str_replace("HREF='statusmap.cgi?","href='oreon.ph p?page=statusmap&p=309&",$cgi);
        $cgi = str_replace("SRC='statusmap.cgi?","src='/nagios/cgi-bin/statusmap.cgi?",$cgi);
        $cgi = str_replace("src='statusmap.cgi?","src='/nagios/cgi-bin/statusmap.cgi?",$cgi);

echo $cgi;
        ?>

Then you have to modify:
        1. menu.php to add a link:

Originally posted by modification
        <tr>
        <td style="white-space: nowrap;">[img]img/picto1.gif[/img]&nbsp ;<? echo "Nagios Resume" ?></td>
        </tr>

2. oreon.php

Originally posted by modification
        Code:
        case 309: if (check_law($p, $oreon->user->get_status())) include ("./YOUR_FILE_NAME.php"); else include ("./alt_error.php"); break ;

Hoping it will help!

Comment

Originally posted by Lap
          Someone find a solution on the french forum.... sorry... :wink:
          Look at:
          http://www.oreon.org/Forum/ftopic741...ans_oreon.html

If you don't speak french, i will try to translate.
          i don't think this about integration of nagios statusmap but Oreon 'traffic map' feature (Monitoring > Development > Traffic Map )
          StatusMap Module - NDO Tools Module - ImportCSV Module - SNMP-UI Module - PDFReports Module
          Dons Paypal

Comment

Oups... ops:

Comment

Working...
            X