Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• General Configuration Error

Hello all,

I was just doing a very Hard Update (from 1.2.2 RC2 to 1.2.2 RC3) on a Testing Server and as I looked into Configuration -> General and tryed to correct some paths I get this error message when I click the Save Button

Error when query the database: Unknown column 'rrdtool_version' in 'field list' Query: UPDATE general_opt SET nagios_pwd = '/etc/nagios/', oreon_pwd = '/usr/local/oreon/', refresh = '60', snmp_community = 'public', snmp_path = '/usr/bin/', snmp_version = '1', mailer = '/usr/sbin/sendmail', rrd_pwd = '/usr/bin/rrdtool', rrd_base_pwd = '/usr/local/oreon/rrd/', rrdtool_version = '', plugins_path = '/usr/lib/nagios/plugins/', nmap_path = '', color_up = '00FF00', color_down = 'FF0000', color_unreachable = 'FF9900', color_ok = '00CF00', color_critical = 'F83838', color_warning = 'FFFF00', color_pending = 'ACACAC', color_unknown = 'EA8F00', session_expire = '180', binary_path = '/usr/sbin/nagios/', images_path = '/usr/share/nagios/htdocs/images/'
    Is this a Bug or a mistake that I did ?

But I must say that 1.2.3 RC1 is looking very nice

Thank you

just add rrdtool_version colomn in your general_opt table in oreon database, and it will be ok.

Thanks for the 1.2.3-RC1 version
    Julien Mathis
    Centreon Project Leader
    www.merethis.com |

Comment

I did what you told me, but:

Error when query the database: Unknown column 'nmap_path' in 'field list' Query: UPDATE general_opt SET nagios_pwd = '/etc/nagios/', oreon_pwd = '/usr/local/oreon/', refresh = '60', snmp_community = 'public', snmp_path = '/usr/bin/', snmp_version = '1', mailer = '/usr/sbin/sendmail', rrd_pwd = '/usr/bin/rrdtool', rrd_base_pwd = '/usr/local/oreon/rrd/', rrdtool_version = '', plugins_path = '/usr/lib/nagios/plugins/', nmap_path = '', color_up = '00FF00', color_down = 'FF0000', color_unreachable = 'FF9900', color_ok = '000000', color_critical = 'F83838', color_warning = 'FFFF00', color_pending = 'ACACAC', color_unknown = '000000', session_expire = '180', binary_path = '/usr/sbin/', images_path = '/usr/share/nagios/htdocs/images/'
      ???

Comment

to you have launch the mysql patch ? 1.2.1 to 1.2.2 ??? it's on the root directory of oreon tar.gz
        Julien Mathis
        Centreon Project Leader
        www.merethis.com |

Comment

I tested update 1.2.1 to 1.2.2 and after that 1.2.2 to 1.2.3 update
          and got this mysql errors:
          1.2.1 to 1.2.2
          ERROR 1060 at line 1: Duplicate column name 'host_activate'
          1.2.2 to 1.2.3
          ERROR 1146 at line 6: Table 'oreon.Session' doesn't exist

Comment

there problems in your update file... how many time have you done the 1.2.1 to 1.2.2 update ?

and if Session table doesn't exists it's because you haven't done update.... it's very strange.... i don't understand....
            Julien Mathis
            Centreon Project Leader
            www.merethis.com |

Comment

I tried the Update a few times, always with the same failure.
              But I have to mention, that Oreon saves the configuration that I made with no problem, but is showing me this mysql error.
              So, as far as I can see, this is not a big problem.

Comment

Now, that I updated the Database manually, it works.

Comment

Working...
                X