Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TeamTILT Error

Hi
    I have a little challenge and hope you can give me a hint or two.
    I'm running Ubuntu 4.10 with Nagios and Centreon latest editions.
    Everything seems ok here.

Got installed TILT by this manual:
    http://en.doc.centreon.com/HowToSendSMSWithTeamTILT
    Have set up surveillance/notification on a host in Centreon and it creates a file correctly under /usr/local/TeamTILTForCentreon/eventfiles

But my challenge is that there is no warning on to the Alarm History at TILT website.
    Seeing that heartbeat status is ok and that communication is up.

Hope you have a few tricks that you can recommend =)

If I try to start or check the start script I get a error message like this.
    : / usr / local / TeamTILTForCentreon / client manager / sh_scripts #. / startATService.sh
    . / startATService.sh:
    Please check AT_HOME Which parameter is sent two startATService.sh. Its length is 0

Thank you for your help in advance

/Kjell Trygve

Sorry My bad I ment Ubuntu versjon 10.04 =)

/Kjell Trygve

Comment

Hi, you can not launch the script as you did. Look at the nagios crontab to see the command (AT_HOME is /usr/local/TeamTILTForCentreon).

But i have exactly the same problem, unable to receive any notification. Even if i shutdown the server, i do not receive alert from TeamTILT, and they say that heartbeat is monitoring our server.

Any help would be great
      Ubuntu server 10.04 LTS 64 Bits - Haute dispo 4 serveurs centraux (réplication MySQL + VIP + Rsync)
      Nagios 3.3.1 | Centreon 2.3.9 | Centreon-Broker 2.1.1 | 2000 hôtes - 5000 services | 6 Remote Pollers

Dev : CES 2.2 - Centengine - Centreon 2.4.1

Comment

I correct myself... for hearthbeat, alert is sent after 30 minutes of inactivity.
        Ubuntu server 10.04 LTS 64 Bits - Haute dispo 4 serveurs centraux (réplication MySQL + VIP + Rsync)
        Nagios 3.3.1 | Centreon 2.3.9 | Centreon-Broker 2.1.1 | 2000 hôtes - 5000 services | 6 Remote Pollers

Comment

My problem is solved with the (very good) assistance of the support.

Here is my centreon host command :

Code:
          /usr/bin/printf " Destination: TeamTILTClient| \nSubject: ** $NOTIFICATIONTYPE$ : $HOSTNAME$ **\nBody: $HOSTNAME$ is $HOSTSTATE$ on $DATE$ at $TIME$\n\n " > `mktemp -p /usr/local/nagios/etc/eventfiles/ nagioseventfile_XXXXXXXXX`
          And the service :

Code:
          /usr/bin/printf " Destination: TeamTILTClient| \nSubject: ** $NOTIFICATIONTYPE$ : $SERVICEDESC$ **\nBody: $SERVICEDESC$ on $HOSTNAME$ is $SERVICESTATE$ on $DATE$ at $TIME$\n\n " > `mktemp -p /usr/local/nagios/etc/eventfiles/ nagioseventfile_XXXXXXXXX`

To test from command line that your server is correctly linked with the TeamTILT server, run :

Code:
          su -c '/usr/bin/printf " Destination: TeamTILTClient| \nSubject: ** $NOTIFICATIONTYPE$ : $HOSTNAME$ **\nBody: $HOSTNAME$ is $HOSTSTATE$ on $DATE$ at $TIME$\n\n " > `mktemp -p /usr/local/TeamTILTForCentreon/eventfiles/ nagioseventfile_XXXXXXXXX`' nagios
          You should see the alert on the TeamTILT dashboard.

Cheers

Comment

Working...
          X