Configuration Files source data

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Configuration Files source data

I am running CES 3 - I built a new server and imported configs from the old server. Everything was working fine, until today, when I ran the Configuration Files Export I got the following:

Warning Duplicate definition found for timeperiod '24x7_GMT' (config file '/usr/share/centreon/filesGeneration/nagiosCFG/1/timeperiods.cfg', starting on line 80)
    Error Could not add object property in file '/usr/share/centreon/filesGeneration/nagiosCFG/1/timeperiods.cfg' on line 81.
    Error processing object config files!

I manually modified /usr/share/centreon/filesGeneration/nagiosCFG/1/timeperiods.cfg and took out the duplicates. But every time I try to generate configurations it re-populates the timeperiods.cfg file with the duplicates. In mysql I have checked the centreon.timeperiod table, and the centreon_status.nagios_timeperiods table. The centreon.timeperiod table only contains what I am seeing in the webui, and centreon_status.nagios_timperiods has no records.

So my first question, where is the data coming from that creates the files in /filesGeneration/nagiosCFG/1?

My second question might be, how do I purge this incorrect data?
Working...
X