Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Different Configuration Files

Hi there guys.
    I'm wondering if there is a way to have the configuration files in a separated way the way I had on nagios as a stand-alone service.
    What I mean is, I have still in production a nagios server where the hosts and services as separerated in different configuration files, as in, for examples
    lets say, for remote server I hacer a host-remote.cfg for local or intranet servers I have a host-intranet.cfg and the same thing for the services, each server has it's own service configuration file.

What I observe is that centreon centralize everything in a just a big file for hosts and services, is there a way to manage this? is that the purpose of the pollers or adding additional Nagios CFG 1 ?

In our proyect we want centralize the networking team with the sysadmin team , so we want to have it separated configurations files, maybe this is nonsense but I'd like to know if what I'm talking about has any sense in centreon.

Thanks in advance
    Best regards.

Hello,

This type of architecture should answer your questions : http://documentation.centreon.com/do...d-architecture

Regards.
    /!\Pas de support en message privé - No support in private message/!\

"Il se faut entraider, c'est la loi de la nature." © Jean de La Fontaine

Comment

Working...
    X