Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Using the new perl centreon plugins

Hi to all.

I have a new centos/cent-engine/cent-broker installation. The moderator Shini tells to me that use the new system of plugins

Im not an expert on nagios and centreon, but i want to check it and learn.

First i installed the perl requisites that Shini show me on the blog post, next download the 21-5-2014 version of the plugins, and unzipped on the libexec directory of my actual nagios plugins. On my case in /usr/local/nagios/libexec ($USER1$).

I manually execute the command in this path: /usr/local/nagios/libexec

Code:
    perl centreon_plugins.pl  --plugin=os::linux::snmp::plugin --mode traffic --hostname 127.0.0.1 --snmp-community mycommunit1 --snmp-version 2 --interface 2
    And works

Code:
    OK: Interface 'eth0' Traffic In : 17.70Kb/s (0.00 %), Out : 3.90Kb/s (0.00 %)  | 'traffic_in'=17696.68b/s;;;0;1000000000 'traffic_out'=3904.24b/s;;;0;1000000000
    In the Web Envirmoment, create a Command
    Code:
    $USER1$/perl centreon_plugins.pl --plugin=os::linux::snmp::plugin --mode traffic --hostname $HOSTADDRESS$ --snmp-community $_HOSTSNMPCOMMUNITY$ --snmp-version $_HOSTSNMPVERSION$ --interface $ARG1$
    or
    Code:
    perl $USER1$/centreon_plugins.pl --plugin=os::linux::snmp::plugin --mode traffic --hostname $HOSTADDRESS$ --snmp-community $_HOSTSNMPCOMMUNITY$ --snmp-version $_HOSTSNMPVERSION$ --interface $ARG1$
    But i get this error

forum-centreon-001.JPG

Any help?

Thanks.
    Kindest Regards.
    Last edited by Txurrispo; 20 November 2014, 17:28.

Autoanswer

Code:
    $USER1$/centreon_plugins.pl --plugin=os::linux::snmp::plugin --mode traffic --hostname $HOSTADDRESS$ --snmp-community $_HOSTSNMPCOMMUNITY$ --snmp-version $_HOSTSNMPVERSION$ --interface $ARG1$

Comment

Working...
    X