No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi,

I want ot monitor the windows service Service Bureau distance. I used to do it with check_snmp_win.pl and the trick "Service Bureau . distance". It works well but I would like to use only the new plugins : how could I do to make it work ?

Hi,

You could test it with the following command:

Code:
    $ perl centreon_plugins.pl --plugin=os::windows::snmp::plugin --mode=service --hostname=XXX --snmp-version=2c --snmp-community=public --service='Services Bureau.*' --regexp --verbose --snmp-timeout=15 --state='active' --critical="1:"

Comment

Hi. I formerly tried with regexp but it did not work due to a typo error on my side: Service vs Services

I confirm it works well using for example Services Bureau.*distance as the regexp.

But I found a weird issue with the WebUI. Using the CLI, in fact, I can use the exact name as follows and it works:
      Code:
      $ perl centreon_plugins.pl --plugin=os::windows::snmp::plugin --mode=service --hostname=XXX --service='Services Bureau  distance' --critical="1:"
      In the WebUI, I create a command using the exact syntax of the plugin :
      Code:
      $USER1$/centreon_plugins.pl --plugin os::windows::snmp::plugin --mode service --hostname $HOSTADDRESS$ --snmp-community $_HOSTSNMPCOMMUNITY$ --snmp-version $_HOSTSNMPVERSION$ --service $ARG1$ --critical "1:"
      Then I create a service with the args set to Services Bureau distance and the test fails... Perhaps an encoding issue between the UI (database) and the command ?

Note: same issue if I use macros

Comment

I don't see the quote in your WebUI command. Like that:
        Code:
        $USER1$/centreon_plugins.pl --plugin os::windows::snmp::plugin --mode service --hostname $HOSTADDRESS$ --snmp-community '$_HOSTSNMPCOMMUNITY$' --snmp-version $_HOSTSNMPVERSION$ --service '$ARG1$' --critical "1:"

Comment

Indeed, I put them in the arg field, undoubtedly not a good way to do it. But the issue remains.

Comment

Working...
          X