Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Get cisco router graph

Hi,

I am using nagios 2.4 & oreon 1.3RC & I want to use the graph to monitor a Cisco router; how can I do this??!!.. :roll:

I installed the nagios Cisco plugins:
    check_snmp_cisco_ifstatus
    check_snmp_cisco_loadavg
    check_snmp_cisco_memutil

& copied them to the plugins directory:
    /usr/local/nagios/libexec

But I can not see them in the oreon web interface commands!!.. So how can I monitor a Cisco router by them???!!... or do I have to install something else??!!!

Thanks in advance…

You must add new check_command manually !
    Intel(R) Xeon(TM) CPU 3.4GHz - MemTotal : 1034476 kB
    Centreon 2.4.1 - Nagios 3.2.1 - Nagios Plugins 1.4.15 - Manubulon Plugins tuné
    Fedora Core 5 - 2.6.20-1.2320

Comment

i got those same plugins. but i have added them and they arnt running correctly. they run fine manually in command line but when run in nagios/orion i get this:

**ePN failed to compile /usr/lib/nagios/plugins//check_snmp_cisco_loadavg: "Global symbol "$script" requires explicit package name at (eval 1) line 29,

NAgios 2.5 and Oreon 1.3 RC3-1

Comment

they're missing the "my" at the first init of the variable.
        Edit the script and add "my" where $script appear first.
        Like : my $script = $temp;
        Ubuntu + Nagios 2.9 + Centreon 1.4.1

Comment

whats the deal with that? i have all these nagios plugins that dont work for some reason cause a ton of variables need a my before them. why do these plugins work fine from a command line, but out into oreon none of them work. what has to be done to make all these oreon friendly?

getting these:
          **ePN failed to compile /usr/lib/nagios/plugins/check_snmp_cisco_loadavg: "Global symbol "$hostname" requires explicit package name at (eval 24) line 86," at /usr/bin/p1.pl line 155.

and these:
          **ePN /usr/lib/nagios/plugins//check_graph_traffic.pl: "Option S requires an argument".

with or without the $arg1$ after -S (i dont pass any other variables passing) and it says the error above. i take the $arg1$ out and same thing. it workd just fine in a command line (of course). whats the deal? why is it so hard to get plugins to work with this?

Comment

It seems to be a deal with nagios and epn.
            No way with Oreon :lol:

Compile nagios without epn if you don't know what it is and how it works :roll:
            Intel(R) Xeon(TM) CPU 3.4GHz - MemTotal : 1034476 kB
            Centreon 2.4.1 - Nagios 3.2.1 - Nagios Plugins 1.4.15 - Manubulon Plugins tuné
            Fedora Core 5 - 2.6.20-1.2320

Comment

Working...
            X