Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• check_centreon_snmp_traffic2

Hi,

Previously, I posted a plugin that can take traffic statistics using IP address instead interface number or name. This was make a big difference for me, since my Windows servers was a random index number in interfaces and the interface name cannot be changed (is defined by driver name of interface).

If you are using a shipped version of plugin, you must check and create manually each interface for each host in you server farm.

I modified the original plugin and sync with 1.4.1 version of check_centreon_snmp_traffic. This has the ability of check a interface by this IP address. You can use "-a -i $HOSTADDRESS" and configure the service for whole server farm. I added a option to allow report values in bytes instead bits (- too. It's worth for me.

If someone like this plugin, please, reply this post.

Best regards,
    Alexandre
    Attached Files

Tested and adopted...
    But just little thing

don't change all your oeron.conf that there is in the .zip
    just change the last line.

So nice job and thx again

Edit : i forgot that during the buffer creation i have a error ... don't know why ... but after the second check all is fine
    Last edited by icedance; 30 August 2007, 09:32.
    Nagios 2.9 - Centreon 1.4 - Plugins 1.4.9
    200 host - 400 services - 50 graphs ( sans trous )
    NTOP-1.3 + PHP WeatherMap 1.2 + Nagios status map module 1.1 + manubulon plugins
    Dell optiplex 745 Core2 Duo 3giga - 1 giga de ram + Ubuntu Feisty Fawn

Comment

Hye. nice work right, but I meet problems with a router :

Code:
      ./check_centreon_snmp_traffic2 -H  192.168.65.1 -C public -a 192.168.65.1 -i 192.168.65.1
      ERROR: Interface Status Request : Received noSuchName(2) error-status at error-index 1
      But if I do this :

Code:
      ./check_centreon_snmp_traffic2 -H 192.168.65.1 -C public -a 192.168.65.1 -i 192.168.65.1 -i 620
      Traffic In : 0.00 b/s (0.0 %), Out : 16.87 kb/s (0.0 %) - Total RX Bits In : 20.89 GB, Out : 18.88 Gb|traffic_in=0,0Bits/s traf
      It returns me traffic in/out, but interface 620 is not the port of the IP address !

Do you know what's wrong ? thanks in advance.
      Last edited by lowdata; 30 August 2007, 14:16.
      Centreon 1.4
      Nagios 2.9
      Suse 10.2

Comment

Working...
      X