Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• nmap2nagios.pl problem

Hello,

I installed nmap2nagios plugin along with all the prerequisite perl packages. When I do run the nmap -sS -O -oX "servername".xml "servername" I receive a good xml file. When I run nmap2nagios.pl -v -r "servername".xml -o "servername".conf I get the error

Pseudo-hashes are deprecated at ./nmap2nagios.pl line 111.
    Argument "\x{31}\x{30}..." isn't numeric in hash element at ./nmap2nagios.pl line 111.
    Use of uninitialized value in pattern match (m//) at ./nmap2nagios.pl line 111.
    Pseudo-hashes are deprecated at ./nmap2nagios.pl line 112.
    Use of uninitialized value in pattern match (m//) at ./nmap2nagios.pl line 112.
    Pseudo-hashes are deprecated at ./nmap2nagios.pl line 115.
    Processed Host (servername)
    Matched Hostgroup (linux)

I have searched the forums and read these four posts, but none of them resolved the issue.

http://forum.oreon-project.org/searc...searchid=62897

I did change the perl PATH from /usr/local/bin to /usr/bin. this is a new install of centreon on a debian system. Please advise and thanks for you help in advance.

Tim

What about Centreon in this question ?
    Seems you are not on the good forum for this question.
    Hope someone would help you ...
    Intel(R) Xeon(TM) CPU 3.4GHz - MemTotal : 1034476 kB
    Centreon 2.4.1 - Nagios 3.2.1 - Nagios Plugins 1.4.15 - Manubulon Plugins tuné
    Fedora Core 5 - 2.6.20-1.2320

Comment

I am sorry, my link did not display anything. I search the internet, and that's how I was redirected to the centreon forum page.

Below is the question in the centreon forum pages.

http://forum.oreon-project.org/showt...os.pl+line+111

just like the gentlemen states in his question, nmap works but nmap2nagios.pl does not work.

This is on a debian system with centreon running 1.4.1. Has anyone seen this plugin problem?

Thanks in advance,

Tim

Comment

Working...
      X