Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• check_graph_traffic.pl problem?

Hi all,

I've got a problem with this plugin, maybe me plain stupid.. but this is the command i have defined:

Code:
    Command Name : check-traffic-graph,
    $USER1$/check_graph_traffic.pl -H $HOSTNAME$ -C $ARG1$ -i $ARG2$ -g $ARG3$ -w $ARG4$ -c $ARG5$ -S $ARG6$
    It is defined in my service with:
    !public!1!arion!80!95

When i look in my monitor service overview i see:
    "Unknown -S Service ID expected... or it doesn't exist, try another id - number"

when i take a look in my config servicechecks.cfg
    this is what i find:
    "check-traffic-graph!public!1!arion!80!95"

I'm missing the serviceid...
    am i'm doing something stupid? must i cange the naming for the PHP file creating it to recognise this service?

I already searched this forum, byt my french is like my chinese, and i'm dutch... i could make something out off the posts... but not that much...

I Know "-S $ARG6$" is about to be replaced... but that's all...

Hello,

try this syntax :
    $USER1$/check_graph_traffic.pl -H $HOSTADDRESS$ -C $ARG1$ -i $ARG2$ -w $ARG3$ -c $ARG4$ -g -S $ARG5$
    with this argument :
    !public!1!80!95
    StatusMap Module - NDO Tools Module - ImportCSV Module - SNMP-UI Module - PDFReports Module
    Dons Paypal

Comment

thnx, i've tried it like this..

And my commands file looks ok, seeing "-S $ARG5$" Only in the service checks file i'm missing the extra argument: "check-traffic-graph!public!1!80!95"

Further on, i'm not seeing any reference to this specific command having his arguments replaced...

I've checked the files :
      include/export/services.php
      include/export/commands.php
      class/Service.class.php
      class/Command.class.php
      exportedb.php

Or am i looking in the wrong direction?

-----
      Well i was playing stupid.. it now works, seeing everything on the right place, i only have to find out why the graphs ain't generated (even though all the requirements have been installed). From commandline it worked

Comment

Well all works now, i think i was asleep when i was busy with it ;-)

Comment

Working...
        X