Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No graphs for new services

Hello,

I have migrated a Centreon 2.4.0 + Nagios 3.5.0 to Centreon 2.5.0 and Centreon-engine and broker, to the latest versions and I don't understand why, for new services, there is no graphes created.

Even with the simplest service, made with a check_fake.sh returning each time the same thing, Processing PerfData enabled, no graphs.

But for old services it works, like Ping for example. If I delete the Ping service, then regenerate host's services via templates, then the graph disappear.

Does someone have a Idea of what I can check to enable graphes?

Edit: in Administration -> Options -> CentStorage -> Manage, the Ping service regenerated is in "Delete" Yes state.

Thanks
    Last edited by Leryan; 16th May 2014, 18:04.

Ok, I used the old NDO protocol. Use BBDO instead. Also, I disabled RRDTool & MySQL storage in CentStorage Options. Then we have to rebuild RRD Databases in Manage.

Edit: seems like a bug. When I restart CBD (rrd and broker), the new service has its graphs.
    Last edited by Leryan; 16th May 2014, 18:04.

Comment

Well, no way to get graphs for new services without restarting CBD. Changing centstorage options is not useful, NDO or BBDO are not useful to change anymore.

Instantly after restarting CBD (/etc/init.d/cbd restart), graphs appears... any ideas?

Comment

Working...
      X