Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• error while installing centreon-connector

Hi,

I'm trying to install centreon with centreon engine on debian wheezy.

I've followed the centreon documentation http://documentation.centreon.com/ to install :
    Centreon
    Centreon-Engine
    Centreon-Broker
    Centreon-Clib

and i'm now trying to install the connector and here is my problem.
    When I run command :

Code:
    cmake \
       -DWITH_PREFIX=/usr \
       -DWITH_PREFIX_BINARY=/usr/lib/centreon-connector \
       -DWITH_TESTING=0
    I got 2 warning :

Code:
    WARNING: Target "centreon_connector_perl" requests linking to directory "/usr/lib/".  Targets may link only to libraries.  CMake is dropping the item.
    WARNING: Target "centreonconnectorperl" requests linking to directory "/usr/lib/".  Targets may link only to libraries.  CMake is dropping the item

and then when I try to run

Code:
    make
    I have the error :

Code:
    /home/XXXXXX/Téléchargements/centreon-connector-1.0.3/perl/src/main.cc: In function ‘int main(int, char**, char**)’:
    /home/XXXXXX/Téléchargements/centreon-connector-1.0.3/perl/src/main.cc:90:35: error: ‘class com::centreon::misc::argument’ has no member named ‘get_is_set’
         if (opts.get_argument("help").get_is_set()) {
                                       ^
    /home/XXXXXX/Téléchargements/centreon-connector-1.0.3/perl/src/main.cc:94:43: error: ‘class com::centreon::misc::argument’ has no member named ‘get_is_set’
         else if (opts.get_argument("version").get_is_set()) {
                                               ^
    /home/XXXXXX/Téléchargements/centreon-connector-1.0.3/perl/src/main.cc:101:38: error: ‘class com::centreon::misc::argument’ has no member named ‘get_is_set’
           if (opts.get_argument("debug").get_is_set()) {
                                          ^
    make[2]: *** [CMakeFiles/centreon_connector_perl.dir/home/XXXXXX/Téléchargements/centreon-connector-1.0.3/perl/src/main.cc.o] Erreur 1
    make[1]: *** [CMakeFiles/centreon_connector_perl.dir/all] Erreur 2
    make: *** [all] Erreur 2

I've tryied to run the cmake command with WITH_CENTREON_CLIB_INCLUDE_DIR argument but still have error.

After 2 days, searching, i'm now asking for help

Thanks

Hi,
    I've got the same error, using centreon-connector 1.1.1 and 1.1.0 on Debian 7.8.0.

Did you resolve the issue?

Greetings, Durburz

Comment

Hi everyone,

I do have the same issue, without the warning described by Kimi.

Code:
      [100%] Building CXX object CMakeFiles/centreon_connector_ssh.dir/home/centreon-connector-1.1.1/ssh/src/main.cc.o
      /home/centreon-connector-1.1.1/ssh/src/main.cc: In function ‘int main(int, char**)’:
      /home/centreon-connector-1.1.1/ssh/src/main.cc:98:35: error: ‘class com::centreon::misc::argument’ has no member named ‘get_is_set’
      /home/centreon-connector-1.1.1/ssh/src/main.cc:102:43: error: ‘class com::centreon::misc::argument’ has no member named ‘get_is_set’
      /home/centreon-connector-1.1.1/ssh/src/main.cc:109:38: error: ‘class com::centreon::misc::argument’ has no member named ‘get_is_set’
      make[2]: *** [CMakeFiles/centreon_connector_ssh.dir/home/centreon-connector-1.1.1/ssh/src/main.cc.o] Erreur 1
      make[1]: *** [CMakeFiles/centreon_connector_ssh.dir/all] Erreur 2
      make: *** [all] Erreur 2
      Thanks,

Comment

Since the CLib class com::centreon::misc::argument has no function 'get_is_set' but a 'is_set',
        I edited the lines 98, 102 and 109 in the file ./ssh/src/main.cc from "get_is_set()" to "is_set()" (for ssh connector, for perl connector you have to edit the main.cc file in the perl directory) and it seems to be working.
        Last edited by Durburz; 6th February 2015, 12:35.

Comment

Hello,

Can you create a ticket on community forge to back this bug?
          https://forge.centreon.com/projects/centreon-connector

Regards.
          /!\Pas de support en message privé - No support in private message/!\

"Il se faut entraider, c'est la loi de la nature." © Jean de La Fontaine

Comment

Working...
          X