• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• After Setup.php New installation of 1.3-RC1

Hi all
    CRUX2.1
    Nagios 2.4
    Plugins 1.4.3

After successfully setup of RC1 version 1.3 i log on to ip\oreon\ and then i get the following message

Warning: main(../GPL_LIB/Smarty/libs/Smarty.class.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /usr/local/oreon/header.php on line 38

Fatal error: main(): Failed opening required '../GPL_LIB/Smarty/libs/Smarty.class.php' (include_path='/usr/share/pear/php') in /usr/local/oreon/header.php on line 38

Thanks for advice

/joe

Hi,

Try so see if Smarty is well installed (it's done during Oreon install so maybe your install is not as successfully installed as you said..)
    $oreon/GPL_LIB/Smarty/libs/Smarty.class.php
    Romain Le Merlus
    Centreon Forge
    MERETHIS

Comment

Thanks

Hi

Thanks a lot for your help Rom,
      I reinstall it and reinstalled the PEAR
      and then it works.

a Question

Where are the Feature for Discovery like in version 1.2.3 i didnīt find it.

Regards

/joe

Comment

We don't put this option anymore.
        The problem with 1.2.3 was too many things, but not completely done.. which was very annoying...
        In 1.3, we are focus on "finish" functionnality, in order to have a new base more clean and ready to build easily new modules.

We are going to put a poll on oreon web page to discuss about which functionnalities, community most appreciate for the future.

For your discovery problem, we have several options to do it, and we are gonna think a little bit more than we did the last time :roll:
        Romain Le Merlus
        Centreon Forge
        MERETHIS

Comment

Working...
        X