Perfparse

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Perfparse

I have a new install of Oreon on an existing nagios 2 system that was already running perfparse. Perfparse is still receiving data, but I can't seem to get any graphs to come up when I try them through the oreon interfaces.

When I click on the mini graph icon in the monitoring section i get a message that says "Database unavailable". When I click through the "Oreon' Views" I get no hosts or services showing up at all.

Any ideas as to what I should be checking?

Thanks,
    -Bob

Does your perfparse store in database ?
    Intel(R) Xeon(TM) CPU 3.4GHz - MemTotal : 1034476 kB
    Centreon 2.4.1 - Nagios 3.2.1 - Nagios Plugins 1.4.15 - Manubulon Plugins tuné
    Fedora Core 5 - 2.6.20-1.2320

Comment

yes. they store in a mysql database on the localhost. The database has data in it, and nagios is still writing data to it. Just nothing from oreon.

Comment

there was a problem in the cfg_perfparse table that set perfparse_enabled to off. I fixed that but now i have the dreaded "Problem with Perfparse Database connection : DB Error: connect failed".

I created another user for the database and tried the OLD_PASSWORD method and I still can't connect.

Any ideas as to what I should try now?

Comment

This was a database permissions issue. I recreated the user account that oreon was using to read that database and it worked fine.

Everything is good except my graphs are all empty.

Comment

Working...
          X