X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hypatia
    replied
    Solved!

After a little more Googling of the error I found references to the Ubunto packages hp-image-canvas and php-image-graph. After installing them with apt-get, the graph started working!

Thanks or all the responces and suggestions, they put me on the right track.

Leave a comment:

• hypatia
    replied
    I'm running Ubuntu Linux (Dapper) and have php4-gd installed via apt-get. I thought I had alll the php/pear items installed too.

To debug this, I replaced pie_chart_service.php with an image file, and the image showed up on the web page as expected. I then tried running pie_chart_service.php from the command line and got:
    Code:
    # php pie_chart_service.php

Warning: main(Image/Graph.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /usr/local/oreon/www/include/home/pie_chart_service.php on line 17

Fatal error: main(): Failed opening required 'Image/Graph.php' (include_path='.:/usr/share/php:/usr/share/pear') in /usr/local/oreon/www/include/home/pie_chart_service.php on line 17
    So I tried:
    Code:
    # pear install Image_Graph
    Failed to download pear/Image_Graph within preferred state "stable", latest release is version 0.7.2, stability "alpha", use "channel://pear.php.net/Image_Graph-0.7.2" to install
    Cannot initialize 'Image_Graph', invalid or missing package file
    Package "Image_Graph" is not valid
    install failed
    I tried installing the alpha versions of Image_Graph and Image_Canvas, but pear ultimately complained that gd was not installed. It IS installed (both libgd1 and libgd2) along with libgd-tools and python-gd. Both libgdtools and p[ython-gd work correctly.

I've either got a version conflict or php can't see the libraries. I'm stumped. Any more suggestions?

Leave a comment:

• DonKiShoot
    replied
    no if gd is correctely installed.

gd for php ?

since restart apache

Leave a comment:

• hypatia
    replied
    I realized that I didn't have gd installed when I installed Oreon. I've since installed it. Should I re-run the Oreon install script to get it working? Is there another way?

Thanks.

Leave a comment:

• rom
    replied
    If you check the image properties, you can watch the url and launch it in an other web navigator. Check and tell us the msg.

Leave a comment:

• Zby
    replied
    Check gd install ...

Zby-)

Leave a comment:

• hypatia
    started a topic Missing Pie Charts on front page

Missing Pie Charts on front page

I recently installed 1.3RC3-1 and must have missed some thing. I have no pie charts on the home page. Does anyone know what I missed, and how to fix it?

thanks.
Working...
X