Newbie looking for paid mentor...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newbie looking for paid mentor...

I recently downloaded the NagiosVMA from VMWare and have liked what I've seen so far.

I ran across Oreon while trying to learn if and how I might monitor registry size and terminal server users with Nagios.

In the past I've set up Linux web servers and mail servers, but in recent years I've lost my touch and desire to wade through the process of re-learning and re-orienting myself to the linux environment. That is in fact why I grabbed the VMA instead of installing a linux and Nagios on my own.

What I'd like to do is to talk with someone about setting up a VM for me. I'd of course be prepared to pay them for their time in knowledge.

Currently my question is only Nagios and setting it up to monitor terminal server users and registry size, but I'd like access to someone for email questions if possible.

As the title says, I'm more than willing to pay someone for their time to get this going quickly and completely. Setting up a VM for me all installed and ready to go would be the perfect solution.

Thank you in advance for any help!
Working...
X