X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• komodo
    replied
    Originally posted by kidoun View Post
    As a followup question for this... Lets say I have X hosts setup with host/service templates, then I wish to add another service to all of them. So I add a new service template, and then link it to the host template which the X servers use. Now when I reload the nagios configs, these services to not get added to the already existing hosts. Is there anyway to make this automagically happen, without going in and re-saving each individual host with the "create services" radio checked?
    Hi, i have the same problem in Centreon2, is there any possibility to make it work like kidoun said - automatically?
    Thanks

Leave a comment:

• julio
    replied
    edit host configuration, click again to enable the service templates deployment and save

Leave a comment:

• kidoun
    replied
    As a followup question for this... Lets say I have X hosts setup with host/service templates, then I wish to add another service to all of them. So I add a new service template, and then link it to the host template which the X servers use. Now when I reload the nagios configs, these services to not get added to the already existing hosts. Is there anyway to make this automagically happen, without going in and re-saving each individual host with the "create services" radio checked?

Leave a comment:

• kidoun
    replied
    Doh! It's always the stupid stuff. Thanks!

Leave a comment:

• kyo
    replied
    I've created the host template, and then linked the appropriate service template, but after the host is created no services are added for the host. Is there something I need to change before I export everything? Am I missing something?
    you have to check "yes" for Create Services linked to the Template too
    when you create a host with services template.

Leave a comment:

• kidoun
    started a topic linking service templates to host templates

linking service templates to host templates

I'm trying to setup Host/service templates such that when I add a new host with a host template, all of the services linked to that host template automatically get added for the new host.

I've created the host template, and then linked the appropriate service template, but after the host is created no services are added for the host. Is there something I need to change before I export everything? Am I missing something?
Working...
X